Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Talks Peterson, Facing The Berto-Ortiz Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not the biggest fan of Khan, but he is a good fighter & if he does fight the winner of Berto-Ortiz, I'll be impressed yet again by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
      Khan is a hyped up, delusional, mouth who was KO'd by Prescott and Maidana cause a unbiased ref would've stopped that fight in the 10th round. I hope Peterson shows up. You can talk about Ortiz and Berto all you want but both of them would smash Khan not to mention Bradley. Con wont fight Ortiz or Berto because his delusional ass would want 50/50.
      seriously were you molested in your butt by someone named khan when you were a kid or something?

Khan stopped Ortiz before, and he damn sure will do it again

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Berto and Ortiz are both good fights for Khan.What people forget is that Khan is one dimensional and doesnt have a B game.Berto and Ortiz could figure him out and do a Maidana on him.Once Maidana figured Khan out,Khan spend the night running for survival.McCloskey made Khan look like a knob and he didnt have an alternative.His trainer Roach is just a roach,he cant think outside the box and come with another plan.Khan doesnt have a boxing brain,only does what's told and cant think for himself.
        Whats thats? Swing wildly and land finally a lucky punch after being dominated for 9.5 rounds? I swear you people with Floyd pics all over are just so anti ANYTHING that relates to Pacquiao in any shape or form that its comical.
        Last edited by S IP U IR S xII; 11-11-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

bradley berto or ortiz sound good to me

Comment

Anybody else starting to gain a lot of respect for Khan? Yeah, he runs his mouth like a fool, but that's how you keep your name out there. I mean it's been a year since he beat Maidana, but he talks so much, you feel like it wasn't that long ago. He's cleaning out 140, and Tim Bradley, who I used to respect, is too much of a ***** to fight him. Khan gets a big from me.

Comment

I'd love seing again running all over the ring and be helped by the ref in a rematch with maidana...

Comment

Thats what I like about Amir that he wants to face everybody thats out there not a lot of boxers do that now days.

Comment

Sounds good...

Comment

You fools complain of Khan yet at least he wants to face the big names.

There are boxers who refuse to fight the fights we want.

Yeah he talks a lot, but you all replied you mofo's.

When you mofo's stop replying to him then you can speak that he talks too much. Whcih will be never.

Because as much as he talks, you mofo's talk even more about him.

Comment

Props to Khan for wanting the winner of Ortiz-Berto II. Look impressive against the winner and then he could put himself in position for a potential showdown with Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X