Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Ellerbe is Buboy, Who Gives a F**k about Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    manny is trying to become president we don't need floyd mayweather.
    Exactly. They know that Manny couldn't win the presidential election if he loses to Floyd. It's all about the politics.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      Finally got what? I still have some doubt here but its looking more like Floyd is trying to get the fight made publicly as well.

However what I am pointing out is not the whole who is ducking who, I am merely pointing out the fact that the *******s not PacFans but the Tards and there is a difference, I think they would rather the fight not happen and keep things the way they are its a way for them to trash talk and claim victory with out having to see the possibility of their own getting their ass handed to him.

The real fans of the sport want to see this fight, will not argue about testing and cut off dates thats all irrelevant to the real fans just make the fight both fighters have been acting like *****es over the damn testing Floyd and Manny.

its time we put this fight together and stop with the trash talk, its time to see who the best is, I honestly think Mannys style is a nightmare for Floyd, but at the end of the day the rate the *******s are headed I am liable to **** around and support Floyd in this fight just to get under their skin.

I am sick of these non knowledgeable *******s and *****s but the *******s have in the last week tilted the barrel to swing into full ******.

This is ****in Boxing we dont talk about PPV #s we dont talk about whos making what to me and to real fans its about the best fighting the best
      For sure. I'm with you and that has always been my position. I used to ask questions on here about how could they not see everything for what it is? Both sides have been beefing but from the jump though and this is 100. Floyd has been trying to make the fight. The only time he wasn't talking about the fight is when he retired twice but other than that when he came back and fought Marquez he began negotiating with Pac and Pac side was the one who walked away. Then we were plague with numerous articles on here from Roach and Arum about making the fight with Floyd and that they were negotiating with him and he wanted 100 Mil, yadda, yadda.... but how Roach and Arum are acting now it just clarifies it for me that Arum NEVER tried to make any kind of fight with Floyd after the first and only official negotiations off of how they are acting and conducting themselves in the media. Arum has been saying that they want Floyd but all of Pac's fights have been pre organized after Clottey (Margarito/Mosley) Those contracts were signed before Pac got out of the ring with them both times. Arum and Roach seem more ticked off then eager to make this fight and that is not being a ***** but stating the obvious. Arum has been using the media to shift blame on Mayweather to make Pac look great and like Manny wanted the fight and Floyd didn't but then you have Pac saying "I don't need Mayweather". Now we have Floyd pushing the envelope with statements from his representatives and all we hear from team Pac is "Floyd is lying and he really wants to fight Erik Morales" which turned out to be a lie. The fight should have happened and should period.
      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 11-10-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Damn you shaky roach, damn you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          You are a legend.
          Thanks but I'm just a fan of the sport like you and others on here.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Thanks but I'm just a fan of the sport like you and others on here.
            Not many others though lets be real *****s are just as deep.

Heres to Marquez.... TKO 9 and the New

Comment

Originally posted by mrsatan View Post
              Exactly. They know that Manny couldn't win the presidential election if he loses to Floyd. It's all about the politics.
              you mean to say that if pac will not fight and lose to floyd, he can WIN the presidential election?
              Last edited by jltsmae; 11-10-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                hey kads, are u buboy? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                    Freddie Roach is insane :

Leonard Ellerbe = CEO of Mayweather Promotions

Buboy = .................................................. .............................................
                    thats a joke position, the ceo of a company usually doesn't rub down a boxer between rounds. floyd may try to give him titles and what not but at the end of the day he does the same **** as buboy. that being said, buboy is the ****ing man.

Comment

• I have much love for Roach, but sometimes he talks too much. I dont think he meant what he said. He should have compared Ellerbe to Koncz. No one likes Koncz.

Comment

Working...
                      X