Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Ellerbe is Buboy, Who Gives a F**k about Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by disolly View Post
    thats a joke position, the ceo of a company usually doesn't rub down a boxer between rounds. floyd may try to give him titles and what not but at the end of the day he does the same **** as buboy. that being said, buboy is the ****ing man.
    Not only does Ellerbe rub Floyd, he is visibly aroused by it.

Comment

• CEO??? no disrespect to the lady ellerbe..meaning Completely Exciting Orga$$$$$m.

Comment

• and Floyd can't do without her er.. him.. whatever.

Comment

• lols, roach didn't have to bust buboy out like that

Comment

• tell em Freddie!!!,...leonard ellerbe aint **** but an ass-kissing "yes man",..

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              I dont get this help me out here Pacquiao fans, its been reported Floyd reserved may 5th for a showdown with Manny Pacquiao.

I had and still have some doubt, but lately we have heard GBP and Ellerbe say the same damn thing basically calling out Manny for the fight.

Now we have Roach firing back talking **** about Ellerbe....

and all the sudden you all start posting youtube videos of Mayweathers past contradictions....

Do you guys really want to see this fight? or would you rather the fight not happen and talk **** and claim Floyd is ducking?

To me it seems that the *******s dont want the fight, I want to see the fight, were are the true Pacquiao fans at, *******s need not reply to this post... I want to hear the real fans cus this **** sounds legit to me and I am a known Floyd hater.
              When did they mentioned Pacquiao's name...?? Give me the link plzz ??

We're waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                Wrong the way I see it, Floyd is answering the public demands publicly, stating we have a date a venue, as you have stated you agree to the test, lets finalize the deal...

Thats what I got out of it
                He sent Ellerbe to report that **** !!

Comment

• Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                  Freddie Roach is insane :

Leonard Ellerbe = CEO of Mayweather Promotions

Buboy = .................................................. .............................................
                  and you are a stupid ignorant chicken floyd nuthugger

Comment

• who was translating for u in the corner when manny didnt understand english that well..buboy..i hope buboy punched freddy in the mouth..thats ****ed up hes gotta throw his man from how own team under the bus like that..if anything call ellerbe michael koncz

Comment

• Originally posted by vicmatic1 View Post
                      who was translating for u in the corner when manny didnt understand english that well..buboy..i hope buboy punched freddy in the mouth..thats ****ed up hes gotta throw his man from how own team under the bus like that..if anything call ellerbe michael koncz
                      Ellerbe =Koncz .

Comment

Working...
                      X