Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Ellerbe is Buboy, Who Gives a F**k about Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch... Now what did Buboy do to have deserved that? Always seemed like he was a good plus for their camp to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
      its all about respect. Doesnt matter if Pac is going to fight there anyway at around the same time. Arum is right that something like that should be atleast talked about first as a formality not dictated by one side.
      Kind of like a Countdown Clock on Top Rank's website... REAL RESPECT

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
        its all about respect. Doesnt matter if Pac is going to fight there anyway at around the same time. Arum is right that something like that should be atleast talked about first as a formality not dictated by one side.
        spin it however you like, arum and formality.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          How come their are about 4 users with an avatar from that movie?
          Cause Da GRUSTLER started repping Leon The Professional Avi's on here first. Check the sig.

Comment

manny is trying to become president we don't need floyd mayweather.

Comment

mind you leonarda ellerbe is lill' floyd's ceo, adviser, masseuse, lover and loving wife. buboy is pac's assistant trainer-interpreter-explainer, y'know. so kindly rephrase your title here and I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                So you finally got it! Welcome to the reality homie.
                Finally got what? I still have some doubt here but its looking more like Floyd is trying to get the fight made publicly as well.

However what I am pointing out is not the whole who is ducking who, I am merely pointing out the fact that the *******s not PacFans but the Tards and there is a difference, I think they would rather the fight not happen and keep things the way they are its a way for them to trash talk and claim victory with out having to see the possibility of their own getting their ass handed to him.

The real fans of the sport want to see this fight, will not argue about testing and cut off dates thats all irrelevant to the real fans just make the fight both fighters have been acting like *****es over the damn testing Floyd and Manny.

its time we put this fight together and stop with the trash talk, its time to see who the best is, I honestly think Mannys style is a nightmare for Floyd, but at the end of the day the rate the *******s are headed I am liable to **** around and support Floyd in this fight just to get under their skin.

I am sick of these non knowledgeable *******s and *****s but the *******s have in the last week tilted the barrel to swing into full ******.

This is ****in Boxing we dont talk about PPV #s we dont talk about whos making what to me and to real fans its about the best fighting the best

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Cause Da GRUSTLER started repping Leon The Professional Avi's on here first. Check the sig.
                  You are a legend.

Comment

Haha! Roach using Buboy to get Floyd to publicly call out Manny!

Look at how Manny always punches Buboy, he knew that crack was coming..

Comment

I Agree with statement about Ellerbe - he's ****, but don't understand why Roach involves that philipino guy in it...

Comment

Working...
                      X