• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the judge told him that going to popeyes for lunch doesn't count

Comment

Haahhahaha lol this made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
        I guarantee dat judge ain't black. The black man always has it the hardest way.
        Real Rap...

Comment

Originally posted by boxing is life View Post
          Mayweather really needs to get his act together CMON FLOYD
          shut up.. some clown tried to get money and instead he got community service it's not like he doesn't volunteer anyway. he will probably hand out free lunches and shadow box for the people

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
            Race card will be played....
            what is a race card anyway.. some bull**** white people made up. sounds like it to me

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              He's far from that obviously, but at the end of the day, you reap what you sow. Not ever athlete or entertainer goes through the drama Floyd does. He brings it on himself whether he knows it or not.
              yeah by winning and not being a slave.. i guess i would bring it on myself too

Comment

jibber jabber.............must have been a white judge? whats the race card? didn't u just play one? (must have been a white judge) shallow people like u are what keeps race issues alive. If the judge was white, i would have thought he would get more than 40 hours for lying to the court? But don't listen to a white man....... seriously grow up and stop the hate bud.

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                  what is a race card anyway.. some bull**** white people made up. sounds like it to me

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                    yeah by winning and not being a slave.. i guess i would bring it on myself too
                    yes, floyd got community service because he's black.

all that "not showing up in court" is bullcrap from the white man

Comment

Race card, huuuummmmm!!!! You have to be a black person to even speak on the race card. People think it’s something black people use when blacks don’t get their way. But the fact is we never use the race card. It’s a card used against us every day. You tell me if a black man can go anywhere in this country without being look upon as different. Can a black man walk in Beverly Hills, Ca. without being approached by someone thinking he is up to no good? Or can a black man drive his hard earn money bought car into his old neighborhood without being considered a drug dealer? If you answered no to both question then you are well on your way to knowing what the race card really is.

Comment

Working...
                      X