No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fibs Court, Judge Orders Community Service

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reeflegend View Post
    What does this article have to do with Boxing?

Personally, I dont think it's any of our business. Whether he beats his wife and kids, still has nothing to do with boxing.

Funny though, everyone hates on Floyd, but any article that's about him gets like 12321 posts in the first day...

Thanks boxingscene.com for your tmz entry, just as good as Freddi roach article about "all mayweather has to do is sign." stopppppppp
    your are W R O N G !! Boxing is a sport with many followers, including kids and entire families. What kind of precedent does Floyd's behavior set?? What kind of example is he to those who follow?? He should be banned from this sport. Floyd is what is wrong with boxing today. He's the reason also why we can't get any more good "real" fights. Everything has to be staged, everything has to be setup so that greedy MoFo's like him and Golden girls promotions can reap multi million $$$ rewards. Boxing is the new WEC thanks to people like him. There are great True Warriors, boxers out there yet we're stuck with pathetic staged fights. shame, shame, shame!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      i agree with you lead 100% sometimes the law is wrong and do you just follow that wrong or do you stand up as a man and challenge the law to right a wrong. it used to be ok to hang a black man just because you could. and the law did nothing to stop this atrocity. it took years and good people of all races marching getting hit by rocks and bitten by attack dogs to right a wrong. lead is telling you that as a man, he is going to protect his family no matter what the law says. and as a REAL man he is right,
      Exactly, the example that you gave about how the racial situation in the USA was accepted because it was "legal" is a great example. Wish I had thought of that at the time.

The law has been PROVEN incorrect on numerous occasions.

So many times that it is even technically correct to say "the law is an asss".

Remember prohibition ?

Many people were killed and criminalised until the law "changed its mind".

Comment

• Originally posted by AzteK Warrior View Post
        your are W R O N G !! Boxing is a sport with many followers, including kids and entire families. What kind of precedent does Floyd's behavior set?? What kind of example is he to those who follow?? He should be banned from this sport. Floyd is what is wrong with boxing today. He's the reason also why we can't get any more good "real" fights. Everything has to be staged, everything has to be setup so that greedy MoFo's like him and Golden girls promotions can reap multi million $$$ rewards. Boxing is the new WEC thanks to people like him. There are great True Warriors, boxers out there yet we're stuck with pathetic staged fights. shame, shame, shame!!
        I agree. This kind of behavior is almost as bad as cheating on your wife while on the set of a movie or illegally taking payments from a rival company while under contract. How can we expose our children to this?

I mean children are hurt more by someone lying to a judge about training then lets say adultery.

Sham, shame, shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I agree. This kind of behavior is almost as bad as cheating on your wife while on the set of a movie or illegally taking payments from a rival company while under contract. How can we expose our children to this?

I mean children are hurt more by someone lying to a judge about training then lets say adultery.

Sham, shame, shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

Sham, shame, shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ontario Tim View Post
              jibber jabber.............must have been a white judge? whats the race card? didn't u just play one? (must have been a white judge) shallow people like u are what keeps race issues alive. If the judge was white, i would have thought he would get more than 40 hours for lying to the court? But don't listen to a white man....... seriously grow up and stop the hate bud.
              :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                yes, floyd got community service because he's black.

all that "not showing up in court" is bullcrap from the white man
                it was a civil case not criminal

Comment

Working...
                X