Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fibs Court, Judge Orders Community Service

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Race card will be played....

Comment

boxingscene been waiting all day to write... anything related to mayweather and the law and this place becomes tmz

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        That's funny. 40 hours... I'm sure his team can find ways to promote him and his busniess while doing community service. At the end of the day he's paying for whatever the judge feels he did but Floyd will benifit from this the most as will boxing fans as im sure what ever he does will be open to the public.

Besides, community service don't know **** about boxing.....
        You sound a bit dim. "What the judge feels he did" It's what HE DID. hat;s up with you Wess the last year or two. Was i mistaken about you althogether?

The Headlines for this article are MISLEADING and it is neccessary to suspect the motives of the writer. "fibs"..................

Mayweather LIED UNDER OATH. The 40 hours "community service might be just signing autographs. This sentence is a joke. laughing at the legal system. There must be soe corelation between the leiency with which he's treated by the law and tha fact that he's a big Las vegas industry.

Why didn't the headline say- Judge calls Mayweather a liar and deciever? We'll never know-unless the fans get an apology from the writer.

Comment

I hope he goes to jail for a few years. Not for 34 or anything but a couple. Dude needs to get his shit together. Way to many problems with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
            I hope he goes to jail for a few years. Not for 34 or anything but a couple. Dude needs to get his shit together. Way to many problems with him.
            Why would you wish that on anybody? Especially someone who hasn't done squat to you. Be a boxing fan not a hater my friend. Tsk Tsk.

Oh yeah and I bet this gets 40 pages by Thursday. Floyd's haters love this **** LOL

Comment

wow thanks for the news boxing scene dot com

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Why would you wish that on anybody? Especially someone who hasn't done squat to you. Be a boxing fan not a hater my friend. Tsk Tsk.

Oh yeah and I bet this gets 40 pages by Thursday. Floyd's haters love this **** LOL
                yeah these people are really harsh! i wish jail on no man who has done me no harm! they act as if he raped a kid or killed someone unjustly!

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
                  I guarantee dat judge ain't black. The black man always has it the hardest way.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post

I have no respect for a women beater. Why would his kids say it happened. Kids don't know any better at that age.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      You sound a bit dim. "What the judge feels he did" It's what HE DID. hat;s up with you Wess the last year or two. Was i mistaken about you althogether?

The Headlines for this article are MISLEADING and it is neccessary to suspect the motives of the writer. "fibs"..................

Mayweather LIED UNDER OATH. The 40 hours "community service might be just signing autographs. This sentence is a joke. laughing at the legal system. There must be soe corelation between the leiency with which he's treated by the law and tha fact that he's a big Las vegas industry.

Why didn't the headline say- Judge calls Mayweather a liar and deciever? We'll never know-unless the fans get an apology from the writer.
                      The fact you took my post serious after reading "Besides, community service don't know **** about boxing", is funny to me...

I really don't care about his court cases. His lawyers that get paid millions will handle those "issues" and put their emotional stock into that, not me.

Comment

Working...
                      X