Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people don't see what he does 24/7 they just see him on 24/7. he is not a bad dude and has a lot of respect for the legends of the sport good move buy floyd

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      there you go...thats the real reason...a PR stunt...

well, when you give just becuase you want something back, it's a fake act , thats why!

it would've been better if someone else besides them who announced it...but no, they could'nt wait to get credit...lol
      Another example of why Pacquiao fans are one of the worst fanbase in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        you didnt say it was a good gesture you said it was a PR move, and if you dont share the same belief as we do your just not a fan of the sport, and I think you should just hit the ****ing road to be real with it you get no respect from me not an ounce.

This isnt about Floyd, this is about Joe Frazier but your ****ing mind is too god damn narrow to figure that out.. your mother outta slap the dog **** out of you in fact I bet she asks god every night why she just didnt ****ing swallow
        first page , post # 8 "good gesture but why did he need to announce it to the whole world?....

im not a fan of the sport becuase i dont share the same percection about floyd?...and who made that rule ?...lol

this is more of about floyd than joe....

**** your $ 3 dollar donkey ****ing mother b1tch!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Another example of why Pacquiao fans are one of the worst fanbase in sports.
          Umm there are some *****s up there with them.... Though I agree this piece of **** should be banned from the forum, the reality is there are some *****s who have wished death on my son via youtube all in the name of Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            That's just an amazing show of kindness.

Only a total disgrace of a human being will find a way to piss on such an admirable show of respect.

Total respect, Floyd.
            This. Then again haters get twisted more and more so in their eyes Floyd can do no good.

Comment

When the bill comes to Floyd he is gonna say WTF I never said I was going to pay for the funeral stop putting words in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                What's so hard about showing respect for Floyd and acknowledging his act of thoughtfulness and generosity? Floyd only want's what's best for boxing, and he has a heart of kindness outside of his cocky personality.
                i already said good gesture by floyd but for anyone to feed me things i do not belive is BS....i aint having that!

Comment

first page , post # 8 "good gesture but why did he need to announce it to the whole world?....

im not a fan of the sport becuase i dont share the same percection about floyd?...and who made that rule ?...lol

this is more of about floyd than joe....
                  This is not more about Floyd than it is about Joe, it wasnt when Genaro passed away, Floyd paid for that, sure it gets attention cus Floyds a ****ing star and I doubt its Floyd himself who announced that on Twitter its likely a publicist who did thats their job.
                  kinda like When Manny announces he is turning cents into dollars for charity... or donating money to help his people learn to ****ing read.
                  or are you saying all those acts are PR moves?

Originally posted by Bear06
                  When the bill comes to Floyd he is gonna say WTF I never said I was going to pay for the funeral stop putting words
                  Thats not funny Bear I expect better from you

Comment

i already said good gesture by floyd but for anyone to feed me things i do not belive is BS....i aint having that!
                    You do know we all post here right?. And see your non stop hateful, trolling post right?. It has nothing to do with you feeling someone is feeding you BS. And all to do with who your favorite fighter is, and taking it to far.

I know Certain Pac fans just shake their heads at fools like you.
                    Last edited by DE100; 11-08-2011, 12:36 AM.

Comment

good gesture but why did he need to announce it to the whole world?....
                      You know what **** puga, can we kickvote him?

Comment

Working...
                      X