Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    Come on now, I mean for real? I mean thats like asking why does Manny let everybody know he helped his sparring partner buy a home... or why he is trying to help the poor in his country be real here at least for Joes sake
    manny announced he helped rodeal buy a home ?...or did rodela say it?...the media anounces the gesture pac is doing , not himself...

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      So what exactly does he want back??

Recognition?? Acceptance??

Floyd doesn't care for any of that...

Pacquiao fans talk more about mayweather than pacquiao that's a fact..that dude is in the spot light....like he said ..hate me,love me I don't care as long as you follow..and you're a follower too don't forget.
      Red K that sick ****

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Did any of you people pissing on his decision to tweet about it ever stop to consider that maybe, just maybe, Mayweather is not in contact with the Frazier family, and was tweeting it to express his intrest in doing so, so that it would be passed around the boxing circle, and eventually make it back to the Fraziers?

Or were you dumb enough to think that Mayweather is in constant contact with the families of every aging, deathly ill legend of the sport?

DURR.

A legend of the sport has died tonight, and you nitwits are pissing on a man's decision to pay for the funeral, simply because you don't like his public personna.
        This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The title of the thread is a bit misleading.

Comment

*******s are gonna hate no matter what. Heres a ******* from the thread when Floyd payed for Genaros funeral in SILENCE.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=487083

Pacdbest
          "Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!!"

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            there you go...thats the real reason...a PR stunt...

well, when you give just becuase you want something back, it's a fake act , thats why!

it would've been better if someone else besides them who announced it...but no, they could'nt wait to get credit...lol

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              Come on now, I mean for real? I mean thats like asking why does Manny let everybody know he helped his sparring partner buy a home... or why he is trying to help the poor in his country be real here at least for Joes sake
              I don't want to veer(spelling) away from the topic but Pac never tweeted or announce he help his sparring partner buy a home.

As far as Floyd paying the funeral expense, good for him and can't hate him on that.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                Come on yal. Im not a fan of floyd, whether it is good or bad for floyd to say it to the world, it is a good thing that he is doing. Shout out to mayweather for that one.

Shouldn't be talking about pacquiao or mayweather right now (we could get back to that tommorrow), should be about smokin joe frazier and the legend he is. Lets just quit the bull****
                good post...i'll stop now with this...

RIP Mr Frazier!

Comment

there you go...thats the real reason...a PR stunt...

well, when you give just becuase you want something back, it's a fake act , thats why!

it would've been better if someone else besides them who announced it...but no, they could'nt wait to get credit...lol
                  Just ban this guy. He posts nothing but Mayweather hate even after the death of a legend.

Comment

That's right, ****s ; Ignore my post. You're just proving my point.

I wouldn't trade one Joe Frazier fight for any of your miserable lives.

RIP Joe.

Comment

manny announced he helped rodeal buy a home ?...or did rodela say it?...the media anounces the gesture pac is doing , not himself...
                      Just shut up seriously your a fan Pac can do with out... this is boxing and no matter how much hate may exist between the fans, it is the sport that binds us together... Joe Frazier is a big part of the sport and a fighter like Floyd to stand up and make that kind of offer is something that should be respected and not considered a "PR" stunt...

its not, and you know I aint a Floyd fan by any means but what I can say is that his offer should have come from more than just Mayweather all of boxings stars should have made that offer the kind of money they are making these days, Joe paved the way for those guys to make that kind of living you ass...

Comment

Working...
                      X