Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    there you go...thats the real reason...a PR stunt...

well, when you give just becuase you want something back, it's a fake act , thats why!

it would've been better if someone else besides them who announced it...but no, they could'nt wait to get credit...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      He's a congrssman talking about policies he has implimemnted to help poverty stricken people in an entire province that he is the elected representitive for. The boat thing being a example of policy. Not the same thing, not that i'd expect a floyd fan to be able think well enough to understand that.
      I had no idea it was part of his job, as a congressman, to help buy a home for his one of his sparring partners and put it on 24/7. Some of you morons will do anything to take a shot at Floyd, pathetic.

Comment

Much respect to Floyd.

Rest in peace, Joe. It's so sad to see a legend die so suddenly.

Comment

PR stunt or not, still a good gesture from PBF not Money Mayweather. You a real fan if you know the difference

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
            PR stunt or not, still a good gesture from PBF not Money Mayweather. You a real fan if you know the difference
            Shuuuuutt upppp!

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
              Just ban this guy. He posts nothing but Mayweather hate even after the death of a legend.
              ban me for what?

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              Just shut up seriously your a fan Pac can do with out... this is boxing and no matter how much hate may exist between the fans, it is the sport that binds us together... Joe Frazier is a big part of the sport and a fighter like Floyd to stand up and make that kind of offer is something that should be respected and not considered a "PR" stunt...

its not, and you know I aint a Floyd fan by any means but what I can say is that his offer should have come from more than just Mayweather all of boxings stars should have made that offer the kind of money they are making these days, Joe paved the way for those guys to make that kind of living you ass...
              you shut up...i dont need to share the same belief as you concerning floyd about his but like i said it's a good gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Oh yea the congressman excuse..

That's exactly the point..it's his job..he's meant to do that kind of stuff why bring it up on 24/7 over and over again??

We have already seen him do the same stuff in the 24/7 episode from 2 years ago..where he talked about building schools and what not..24/7 is about boxing and yes some private life but he's done it more than once bragging about his goodness and willingness to help..it's your job pac..you're supposed to do it.
                How dare 24/7 show footage and talk about Pacquiao when he's in his own country right after they've endured a natural fuking disater that's destroyed the country. unreal. It's also applicable cuz of concerns that his job was taking away from his training and focus on boxing, how dare they speak of things that directly relate to the subject matter.

Comment

ban me for what?

you shut up...i dont need to share the same belief as you concerning floyd about his but like i said it's a good gesture.
                  you didnt say it was a good gesture you said it was a PR move, and if you dont share the same belief as we do your just not a fan of the sport, and I think you should just hit the ****ing road to be real with it you get no respect from me not an ounce.

This isnt about Floyd, this is about Joe Frazier but your ****ing mind is too god damn narrow to figure that out.. your mother outta slap the dog **** out of you in fact I bet she asks god every night why she just didnt ****ing swallow

Comment

You have someone making a nice gesture for an ATG in the sport and you have *******s nit picking his actions - 'OH WHY DOES FLOYD HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD' What is a damn difference? The end result is a positive one? Are you kidding? This isn't about Floyd vs Pac.

And to the dumb ass who mentioned how its not like Frazier couldn't afford it, first of all do you know how much medical expenses costs? funeral costs? Frazier has had serious financial issues outside the ring. It doesn't matter if he was a billionaire, it's not about the cost its about the gesture and tribute from a fellow boxer to a legend of the sport.
                    Last edited by Phil Ivey; 11-08-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

ban me for what?

What's so hard about showing respect for Floyd and acknowledging his act of thoughtfulness and generosity? Floyd only want's what's best for boxing, and he has a heart of kindness outside of his cocky personality.

Comment

Working...
                      X