Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    Understanding of what?? This is not a thread dedicated to Joe Frazier's memory, this is about Floyd's involvement. I am sorry but announcing to the world about what he is doing is not classy, like I said in my previous thread. You would not want to do that for a number of reasons, you are obviously out of your intellectual depth...so I will explain.

If Floyd was willing to do that like I previously said it is a nice gesture, though why would the Fraziers want that as public knowledge? Some families might be embarrassed that they can't afford the costs, I have had personal experience with this. It is their perogative if they would want to tell people about that or not, not Floyd's. This is the same guy that was on 24/7 a few months ago having fake telephone conversations with wrapped dollar bills. What do you think the Frazier family would make of that? What do you think Joe thought about that? This guy is a complete dip ****, he brings critiscism on himself because he does not know how to behave and carry himself. I have no problem with Floyd the boxer, and have no history of hate or bias against floyd (quite honestly you can look through my entire post history if you wanted), my problem is with Floyd the person, he is a sorry excuse for an adult.

Overall you would want Floyd to use his position of power to do something way bigger, and much greater than these types of one-off donations, and I am not dismissing what he has done, it is a grand gesture, but spending thousands on a funeral, when you are a multi-millionaire is not something to brag about. He needs to set something up that slowly solves the bigger issue with retired boxers, or something similar. Relative to his wealth, he is not doing nearly enough, but it is a different conversation altogether.
    Where is the bragging? Or are you just making that up?

And LOL at saying that HE needs to set up something for all retired boxers. You lil girls are something else.

Comment

• lol, theres a lot of d*ckheaded haters on this site. no wonder boxers dont like to come on here. its disgusting. rip joe

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        You guys are pathetic. Flat out, pathetic. Here it is, a legend passes on and you guys are sitting here crying about Floyd freaking Mayweather tweeting about paying for the services. I'm so sick of this garbage site and you garbage "fans". You guys CAN'T be adult men, whining like a bunch of menstruating women watching Lifetime movies. Half these guys probably didn't even know who Smokin' Joe was. Pathetic.
        Guess what? Floyd is doing the exact same thing.

A legend has passed, but instead he wants to boast his ego to the world on how he will pay for the funeral?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          Guess what? Floyd is doing the exact same thing.

A legend has passed, but instead he wants to boast his ego to the world on how he will pay for the funeral?
          Where was the boasting, young lady?

My Condolences go out to the family of the late great Joe Frazier. #TheMoneyTeam will pay for his Funeral services.

Comment

• wow lol. the agendas people have on any and all things Floyd is amazing. Forget the fact that the sport lost a true legend and stay focusing on a tweet. you people are something else

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
              Where was the boasting, young lady?
              the act of tweeting it, is the boasting.

cmon dont act dumb. Your going to get all technical to defend your man?

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                lol, theres a lot of d*ckheaded haters on this site. no wonder boxers dont like to come on here. its disgusting. rip joe
                For real man. So sick of this trash site and the trash Manny stans that post here. Half of those little kids don't even know who the hell Smokin' Joe was. Then got the nerve to complain about Floyd paying the services. They totally missed it.....A LEGEND passed.

Comment

only if ur dumb enough to take it that way.

Comment

• How come Floyd doesnt do anything for retired boxers when they needed it most?

When they were alive?

Comment

I'm done talking with you, little girl. And you talking about someone "acting dumb". The hell out of here.

Comment

Working...
                      X