Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it......

11-04-2011, 08:00 PM #19
    Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Angulo is not looking very enthused. Something is off about him.
    11-04-2011, 10:20 PM #28
    Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Every fighter who has looked weight drained like that before a fight didn't look good on fight night in the ring. I'm leaning towards Angulo but am second guessing after seeing the weigh in pics.
    James Kirkland definitely came back officially and showed he has a tough chin. He took Angulo's best and banged that tough Mexican bull dog up. Respect to Angulo though as well. I was leaning towards Angulo at first but then once I saw Angulo at the weigh in, he just didn't look like he had the fire in him. With that said, the best man won because if Kirkland didn't get up in rd 1 and hang on then Angulo would have won.
    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 11-06-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
      As I stated in my previous threads, Angulo is a hypejob, whos beat noone and had Kirk upseting Peritta.I mean who has Perrita really fought, Joel Julio, Tsurkan or Alcine,cmon not the big names that had everyone making Angulo into son Mexican Aztec God...Like I said too slow...Kirk was too strong and had a never give up attitude.. Def a fan of Kirk after tonight...Kirk walks all over Fraaudnello, easily... without a DOUBT! So glad Sulaiman didn't get his way nor did Fraudnello...Next WBC champ Kirkland.. hilarious... So funny..
      and who has kirkland fought? he lost by a badly ko vs an old, feather-fisted japanese who also had many losses. angulo simply didn't train and was dehydrated. he beats kirkland in a rematch. kirkland's gloves are also suspected to be loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        and who has kirkland fought? he lost by a badly ko vs an old, feather-fisted japanese who also had many losses. angulo simply didn't train and was dehydrated. he beats kirkland in a rematch. kirkland's gloves are also suspected to be loaded.
        This is hating at its finest because if Angulo would have finished Kirkland with that right hand in the 1st round then you would have been saying Angulo is the best in the world and Kirkland was at his best with Ann Wolfe. Anything to make Angulo seem like his win over Kirkland was legit. I saw the fight and what happened is classic. Angulo underestimated Kirkland because of his last fight with Ishida (like alot of people did) and he payed for it. I saw something off with Angulo at the weigh in but if he would have KO'd Kirkland in rd 1 then there would be nothing I could say about that win but congratulate him. Boxingscene just seems to be filled with a bunch of fan boys who get all in their feelings about their favorite fighters losing or down playing fighters that they don't like. People on here forgot that boxing is about winning/losing and fighting your heart out.

Comment

As I stated in my previous threads, Angulo is a hypejob, whos beat noone and had Kirk upseting Peritta.I mean who has Perrita really fought, Joel Julio, Tsurkan or Alcine,cmon not the big names that had everyone making Angulo into son Mexican Aztec God...Like I said too slow...Kirk was too strong and had a never give up attitude.. Def a fan of Kirk after tonight...Kirk walks all over Fraudnello, easily... without a DOUBT! So glad Sulaiman didn't get his way nor did Fraudnello...Next WBC champ Kirkland.. hilarious... So funny..
          Stop fronting Sebastian because both guys were on the same level competition wise but I think Angulo might have a better resume than Kirkland. Atleast Angulo lost to a better fighter than Kirkland did (Cintron>Ishida) On top of that, Angulo was the favorite going into the fight. Both guys gets props for the fight they put on last night.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 11-06-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

NO HE WOULDNT. Hes a beaten man now. that has a huge psychological affect on a dude. angulo calls him papi now

Comment

dudes are saying that Kirk had his way because Angulo didn't train and blew his load in the first round....but then in the next breath wanna bash on Kirk for getting beat by the Jap dude knowing he had just came outta jail after a few calendars plus he was no longer being trained by Ann Wolf....dudes just forget that and wanna call Kirk lucky or whatever.....yea, Kirk's defense is wack...head movement is wack....but the bull is a FIGHTER....the bull has HEART...he has no FEAR...he's a ****in ANIMAL....the bull is a Ann Wolf created MONSTER....he's yet to be beaten on her 5 star watch.....you dudes better wake up and see what I see before yall be on here trying to make excuses for his next victim....Canelo!!!....Kirk is the TRUTH!!!...no lie!!

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                I never said Kirk has fought anyone big, he got KOes by Ishida first round, but all this talk about Perrita being the next great thing was getting old, i knew all along he was a hype job... Slow as a turtle, but has punching power...Cmon! excuses he had 8 weeks to train with the so called great Nacho..Excuses are for biatches... You win like a man and lose like a man.. Stop making excuses for your fighter..Ofcourse you wld say Kirk's gloves were loaded, sore loser...Angulo lost at his home town and not lost but got spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  dudes are saying that Kirk had his way because Angulo didn't train and blew his load in the first round....but then in the next breath wanna bash on Kirk for getting beat by the Jap dude knowing he had just came outta jail after a few calendars plus he was no longer being trained by Ann Wolf....dudes just forget that and wanna call Kirk lucky or whatever.....yea, Kirk's defense is wack...head movement is wack....but the bull is a FIGHTER....the bull has HEART...he has no FEAR...he's a ****in ANIMAL....the bull is a Ann Wolf created MONSTER....he's yet to be beaten on her 5 star watch.....you dudes better wake up and see what I see before yall be on here trying to make excuses for his next victim....Canelo!!!....Kirk is the TRUTH!!!...no lie!!
                  Excuses are for biatches, these nut hugger Perrita fans need to stop with the excuses on how he didn't train , he was dehydrated... All u need STFU and just accept the hype job created by Sulaiman got owned! Haters will Hate! As long a Wolfe is in his corner and his defense becomes better than he will destroy Fraudnello adn be the WBC champ! Guy is a beast!

Comment

I almost feel bad for angulo.He was litterly getting walked down and at the end of some rounds ran away from kirkland's punches with the intentions of hoping the rounds could end sooner.But daaamn look at the face lumped,he looks a beat up pitbull ha ha.

Comment

I never said Kirk has fought anyone big, he got KOes by Ishida first round, but all this talk about Perrita being the next great thing was getting old, i knew all along he was a hype job... Slow as a turtle, but has punching power...Cmon! excuses he had 8 weeks to train with the so called great Nacho..Excuses are for biatches... You win like a man and lose like a man.. Stop making excuses for your fighter..Ofcourse you wld say Kirk's gloves were loaded, sore loser...Angulo lost at his home town and not lost but got spanked!
                      I must admit that Kirkland did beat Angulo down.

Comment

Working...
                      X