No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Kirkland, Angulo Side By Side After The War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    i guess kirkland and angulo are on steroids, though. . . since everytime these days a boxer does something wicked and badass they are suspect. . .
    I agree with you, the finger pointing is getting out of hand. People are on here saying his gloves were loaded. Who in their right mind would go to mexico and try to pull a stunt like that. Its too risky. Anyway, noboday questioned pacquiao when he rearranged margaritos whole face. These dudes went to war for the first six rounds and kirkland got the better of the exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      KIRKLAND SUCKS. He got owned in the first round and dropped by the first big shot, the only reason Angulo lost was because he blew his load and KO'd himself, Kirkland didnt do crap, the Ref shouldve stopped the fight in first round. in a rematch Angulo will KO Kirkland in Rd #1 or #2.

Its good to look good against someone who blew his load and is at 5% of his best, while Kirkland got his clock cleaned out and was just getting into the fight
      They should of stopped it for what, cause he got dropped. This was a title eliminator you dont stop these 12 round fights for little stuff like that. You let these jokers go to war. And they went to war. You must be an Angulo fan. I like both of them and to be honest I had my doubts about kirkland, but this is what boxing is all about. Upsets.

Comment

Good display of sportsmanship after an all out war between two brave and impressive warriors. Both fighters are fan friendly everytime who no fan of the sport could not want to watch. I can't wait to see either of these fighters in action again.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          KIRKLAND SUCKS. He got owned in the first round and dropped by the first big shot, the only reason Angulo lost was because he blew his load and KO'd himself, Kirkland didnt do crap, the Ref shouldve stopped the fight in first round. in a rematch Angulo will KO Kirkland in Rd #1 or #2.

Its good to look good against someone who blew his load and is at 5% of his best, while Kirkland got his clock cleaned out and was just getting into the fight
          Kirkland got his bell rung and withstood everything Angulo had for 2 minutes but Kirk sucks. I can see your point, even though Kirk was defending himself and didn't take too many consecutive flush shots to the dome when he was stunned the ref should have stopped the fight anyways, great point actually. Maybe next time Angulo will come conditioned and pace himself for a 12 round fight.

Comment

Angulo looked fit to drop at the end... that was a career-shortening amount of punishment.

Comment

Kirkland walked thru angulo like i said he would. and Angulo would never want a rematch because it would be his last fight ever. haha

Comment

LOL!! Kirkland looks like he didn't even fight & on the contrary Angulo looks like he fell of a cliff & hit a S H I T L O A D of trees on the way down!!! ¿Has Angulo given any excuses yet? Maybe this time he'll say he had "Malaria" or "Dengue" fever before stepping into the ring... This is a MAJOR set back for Angulo & it put's "Delicate Glass jaw" Kirkland back in the picture(1 could only wonder for how long)..If "HYPE JOB FLYWEIGHT KILLER" Canelo gets pass Cintrón, he has a good chance against Kirkland..All Canelo has to do is jab, aim at that jaw & is move out the way..

Comment

Angulo will never be the same again

Even though both these fighters deserve a title shot and a big payday for their next fight, I believe at least for Angulo that his next fight will be a dud.
                  I don't believe he will be the same fighter after that massive arse kicking he got last night.

On another note, lets not be so quick to anoint Kirkland the next great thing at 154. He showed tremendous heart and Ann Wolfe is def. a difference maker, but lets not forget this guy got KO in one round against an feather fisted guy. Lets see what he does in his next fight. Sometimes we boxing fans are quick to over react to a fighters one fight, rather than seeing the whole body of work.

Comment

Damn, Angulo looks like he was in a hatchet fight, and he was the only one who didn't have a hatchet. Kirkland really f***ed him up. Whoever said that the ref should have stopped it in the 1st when Kirkland got knocked down cannot be serious. But, having said that I think the ref should have stopped it long before it got stopped because Angola was taking some serious shots every round. Like Kelleman said, he had to be saved from himself because he was taking some dynamite shots and refused to go down. I also predicted to Delahoya on Twitter that Kirkland would be KOed. But like many others, I was so very wrong. I am now on the Kirkland bandwagon. Bring on Alverez. Kirkland and Ann Wolfe deserve a big money fight after last night.

Comment

That's not Angulo. It must be his double.

Comment

Working...
                      X