Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute Dominates Glen Johnson Easy Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucian Bute is the best super middleweight in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
      I'm not even sure I'm gonna download this fight (I missed it).

Is Bute ever gonna fight a live body?
      You should try to keep up. If you did, you would know that with the sole exception of Kessler, who doesn't want to fight him, all the "live bodies" as you call them have been tied up in the Super 6, from which Bute was excluded; but that Bute will be fighting the Super 6 winner next year. In the meantime, Johnson gave Froch a very close fight very recently, and Froch is the #2 ranked Super Middleweight, so winning every round against the opponent Froch struggled against so recently is the most emphatic statement Bute could possibly have made, against the most credible opponent by far who was available to him to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soviet View Post
        Lucian Bute is the best super middleweight in the world.
        To be be called the best you have to beat the best. Johnson is certainly not the best so beating him means nothing other than as a statement of intent. If and when Bute fights Ward, we'll find out who is the best Super Middleweight in the world. Until then you're just speculating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soviet View Post
          Lucian Bute is the best super middleweight in the world.
          yeah... the best at fighting old guys and nobodies

try again

Comment

• Bute must leave Canada to prove himself, not vs these "have nothing " opponents....his past few bouts vs mediocre, @ best, opposition, shows nothing...

Comment

• Was wondering just like that if Bute was an american. What kind of comments would fans have on this forum. Johnson just fought Froch and almost beat him. One judge gave an even fight. Last night he could not do nothing against a fighter too fast and too mobil in the ring. Bute came out of the ring like if was out of a beauty parlor.

Pavlik ,prefer taking a beer instead fighting Bute.
              Kessler prefer ran away from the most lucrative fight against Bute.
              And Froch and Ward have to finish the super 6.

What can Bute do more then keeping busy.
              He has too refuse to fight the mandatory fights?
              What would american people would realy say if he was american?

I bet you...that he would be on the top list of the P4P.
              Thats for sure.

Comment

• Really disappointing fight imo,not Bute fault either..I thought Johnson had to much respect for Bute and did not fight his hardest fight at all..I don't know if it was because of friendship or not but something was off with Johnson..He did not fight dirty on the inside and was very hesitant all night..After that performance I would say it's time to hang umm up ol boy...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssop View Post
                  Was wondering just like that if Bute was an american. What kind of comments would fans have on this forum. Johnson just fought Froch and almost beat him. One judge gave an even fight. Last night he could not do nothing against a fighter too fast and too mobil in the ring. Bute came out of the ring like if was out of a beauty parlor.

Pavlik ,prefer taking a beer instead fighting Bute.
                  Kessler prefer ran away from the most lucrative fight against Bute.
                  And Froch and Ward have to finish the super 6.

What can Bute do more then keeping busy.
                  He has too refuse to fight the mandatory fights?
                  What would american people would realy say if he was american?

I bet you...that he would be on the top list of the P4P.
                  Thats for sure.
                  Nah he would'int,main reason why is he still has not beating anyone(outside of Johnson)..Froch Johnson was not close btw,Froch clearly won that fight..But it was contested on a different level..This(imo)was like a glorified sparring session..Bute is a top SMW no denying that..But Ward and Froch have beating better opponents there for rank higher it's simple..
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-06-2011, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Bute wins every rd against Johnson: oh Bute sucks bla bla
                    Froch barely wins against Johnson: Super Six Finalist fighting Ward, ohhh Froch is so good

Hypocrite much?

Comment

• Bute did what he had to, very good win for him. Still, this has to be a missed opportunity for him. Glen was looking every bit of 42, he was ripe to be stopped. Bute never took that chance, and he should have.

Comment

Working...
                      X