Alexander vs Ortiz Who You Got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump thread...

Comment

I like Alexander, he must be confident knowing that Maidana made Ortiz quit, and he basically had his way with Maidana, If Alexander sits on his punches he can do damage..

Comment

IMHO Alexander looked great at 147. This fight is a pick em fight as of right now.

Comment

Ortiz's fight with Maidana is ireelevant now for me, he's a totally different fighter at 147 and he's shown a lot of heart since that night. He'd get in close and wreck Alexander.

So yeah. Ortiz for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            IMHO Alexander looked great at 147. This fight is a pick em fight as of right now.

I am really surprised at how many votes Ortiz got.

When Alexander is on, he's the better boxer skill wise so just surprised he's trailing so badly in the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I am really surprised at how many votes Ortiz got.

When Alexander is on, he's the better boxer skill wise so just surprised he's trailing so badly in the polls.
              I get the feeling most were judging this fight from how good Ortiz looked against Berto & the string of close fights that Alexander lost in the eyes of most.

But now Alexander seemed to have rejuvinated power amung other things at 147 just like Ortiz has. The fight tightens up real quick. If there is one thing Devon had over Ortiz was his will to fight. At 147 his power seems heavier, pick em right now for sure!!

Comment

Both would beat the **** out of Amir Khan.

Comment

Alexander hurt Maidana a couple of times and to me it seemed that he wasnt even trying to hurt him he was just boxing and throwing combos..Alexander will put a hurting on Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Ortiz's fight with Maidana is ireelevant now for me, he's a totally different fighter at 147 and he's shown a lot of heart since that night. He'd get in close and wreck Alexander.

So yeah. Ortiz for me.
                    I agree,the Maidana fight is irrelevant now,but I disagree that Ortiz is a different fighter..He is still mentally weak,say what ya want about Alexander,but that is not the case with him..This is a close fight,but I have to go with the fighter who knows who he is...Ortiz seems lost at times and get's discourage to easy for my liking...

Comment

I say Alexander because he looks strong at 147 plus he will just tie Ortiz up like he did Maidana and move to the side after the clinch...Ortiz will lose a decision.

remember, Alexander is a Don King fighter....he WILL ALWAYS win if it goes to the cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X