No announcement yet.

Alexander vs Ortiz Who You Got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I don't know about KO..Ortiz has not KO'd anyone of note at WW..He could not even KO Berto who was there all night to be knockout...I doubt Ortiz wins by ko,although he has a very good chance of winning..

i think ortiz win's this just on brute will and strength devin is going to try to clinch when he gets hit flush and victoria would just bully him catchin him clean puttin devin on his butt imo

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      i think ortiz win's this just on brute will and strength devin is going to try to clinch when he gets hit flush and victoria would just bully him catchin him clean puttin devin on his butt imo
      Or try to bully him and get walked into something he does not see coming..Devon is not void of Power,he just does not know how to set it up..Ortiz trying to be a bully may work in Devon's favor..

Comment

I want to see this fight even more now...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I want to see this fight even more now...
          I actually feel more confident about picking Ortiz. He wouldn't break down twice in a row, and he'd be back in the underdog role against someone whose style isn't exactly going to keep him off.

Comment

I'd still take Ortiz...

Devon is the southpaw Berto (as in their inside game consists of clinching for dear life) with more stamina, but less power.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              Would be a crappy fight Ortiz wins a decision
              Ortiz can't be in a crap fight, he is too big for devon

Comment

alexander would tear him apart on the outside and hold him to death when he gets too close

he might land so many time he breaks a jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I actually feel more confident about picking Ortiz. He wouldn't break down twice in a row, and he'd be back in the underdog role against someone whose style isn't exactly going to keep him off.
                  I think Alexanders and dear I say skill level is better then Berto's(Ortiz best win)..I also believe he set's his power up better then Berto as well..He can catch Ortiz with punches he won't see coming..Let's not forget Devon KO'd Urango(a fighter that was never KO'd)and pretty much ended his career...I have not seen Urango since...I like Alexander in this one,maybe even by a KO...

Comment

ha i dunno! who would quit first?!

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      ha i dunno! who would quit first?!
                      My money's on Ortiz being he did it twice already...

Comment

Working...
                      X