No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Can't Force Mayweather Jr. To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
    What a Politician , still feeding bs when errbody know its all bout the TEST
    You mean Mayweather's tests that end EARLY for some reason?

Comment

• "Mayweather - Manny Paq is next " Oh I didn't say he's next don't put words in my mouth", Pacquiao - I agree to be tested randomly - " Oh I never agree to random testing!!" and 2 years later we still got no fight and boxing fans are still taking sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        If Mayweather fought Martinez, you'd have a hard time convincing an unbiased party that he was ducking pretty much anyone. I'm just saying.
        "IF"..............u see the dfference here?? mayweather is silent about the martinez fight too...lol...he doesnt want none...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
          but ken when floyd does it you call it ducking. and floyd has said he came back to fight pac. and we all know who walked away from the first round of negotiation to fight(already had a signed contract while talking to floyd) clottey. so who really is ducking?
          hey joe,

The problem that the first negotiation fall it's because of floyd again. One day he woke up and want's to clean the sport. Getting OSDT on the way of the fight. If your great as what your saying why demand a test? it's just obvious that he is not sure whether he'll win it.

Floyd fans should know how that floyd always thinks that way, getting an advantage on his side is good. He weighs the risk of taking the fight. Floyd is not afraid of Pacman per see. But he's afraid with the stigma of losing the fight. Floyd has everything to lose when they fight.

If he has lose on his record it will bring down his stocks. He can't sell his fights anymore. While when pac losses it will be okay coz he plays the good guy. There is always been another fight for him and fans will still buy it.

I think that's what preventing floyd from accepting it.

Remembered when floyd called for american's to support him.
          The problem is that the most american's also hate him, they pay for his fights to see him lose. While Pac's fans pay to see him when and knock his opponents out.

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            Keep it real, Zahir was a nobody then and a nobody now.. Sure he beat Morales after Morales had wars with Pac and MAB.. Lets not forget Morales was moving up in weight to fight Zahir..

If Zahir was that slick boxer that you call him we would be hearing his name or atleast be seeing him on ESPN FNF.. But no ones heard his name in YEARS..
            Nice post dude, you owed the **** out of him. Who the **** are zahir and guzman? where are they now. **** this floyd nuthuggers

Comment

• If it happens , it happens but i doubt it ever will. Getting so sick of this **** though. If Floyd gives his fans the fights they want whats goin on then? I always thought floyd would whip manny because of styles, but after seein floyd and victor i'm not so sure. All i know is that if pac has a round with floyd like the 2nd round with mosley, manny would finish him.

Comment

• a coward mayweather never runs out, never never never never neverrrrrrrrrr run out of excuses........

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  How many times have they said that they would agree?
                  Too many times to count.

Put it in writing or shut the F-ck up.

One minute they agree, then the next they still want cut off dates, then USADA is the problem, then being scared of needles is the problem , then they don't agree..............same old BS from Bob and manny.

3 years and counting.
                  The random blood test were no longer

the issue, after the no cut off day was said to be aggreed to, Mayweather said that Manny would have to stay in the U.S.A. for his entire training camp so he be tested by a U.S. testing agency.And lets face it,no pro fighter is going to let another fighter tell him where he can and cannot train.What if Pacquiao said he would be tested in the U.S. and have his entire training camp in the United States,but Floyd must train his entire camp in the Phillipines and be tested there.Do you think Floyd would agree to it?

Comment

• So, they merge all of the May/Pac discussion into one thread so that there is room for more "articles" discussing the same crap??

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                      a coward mayweather never runs out, never never never never neverrrrrrrrrr run out of excuses........
                      pretty much.

Comment

Working...
                      X