Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Can't Force Mayweather Jr. To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
    This is a

If Floyd don't want the fight.. leave him alone.
    Remember this *******? Good for an lol and a corny avi? Buh bye.

Comment

• The comments in this thread are gold...will be updating my sig soon.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
          Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots. Floyd is scared.
          Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          he just said he'd take it.. has said it multiple times before too...
          Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
          Tell us something we don't know pac. Just focus on jmm and let floyd do whatever it is floyds doing. This story is older then mold. Manny said he'd take floyds tests, floyd needs to step up. Untill he does, stop beating this horse...

I really don't ever see this fight coming off, floyd for one reason or another just doesn't seem to want the fight. Too bad, the fans are the ones who always lose in the end whenever floyds involved with anything...
          Originally posted by carts View Post
          hahah *****s are getting owned now about floyds FAKE OSDT!
          Originally posted by benjiepete View Post
          Old issues of random drug testing is unnecesarry & not compulsory thats why pac didnt not agree... Pac sees that boxing fanatic want to see the fight to be materialized, now pac agreed the old issue of random drug testing just for the fight to happen... But how about floyd? is he evasive or not in facing manny pacquiao? its your blink2 pac haters.... just accept that gayweather is a coward, cheater, badboy etc....
          Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Wake up people, No one was crying Blood Test or PED's til Floyd opened his mouth. The same Floyd that boxing analyst criticize for not taking on serious challenges during the prime part of his career..

The same Floyd Mayweather who announced a retirement when his division was the hotbed of boxing at the time...

The same Floyd who cheated a lightweight Marquez on the scales..

The same Floyd that on 24/7 said "Im just here to steal more money"

Dont get me wrong, I think Floyd is an EXCELLENT BOXER and you cant like the sport of boxing without liking Floyds skills but people really need to wake up..

FLOYD WANTS NO PART OF PACQUIAO PERIOD..
          Originally posted by bsinoka123 View Post
          Manny was being interviewed by a reporter from L.A. Times and was probably asked that question since almost every boxing fan, probably even you, wants to see that fight happen. At least Manny answered the question while Floyd, after his "victory" against Ortiz, jumped on Larry Merchant, sensing that Larry will be asking him questions regarding Manny Pacquiao. Larry confirmed on camera that his next question will be about Manny. Floyd said Manny is next when interviewed before the Ortiz fight. Just mentioning the name Pacquiao creates fear in the Mayweather family.
          Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
          ESPN: Floyd is a coward
          Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
          Pac is always serious in one on one interviews. Did you see him joking in anyone of it?

The fact is all of the Queen's followers should support him and tell him to Man-up and have the balls to fight.

ESPN: Floyd is a coward!!

Marvin Hagler: Who are you!

Sugar Ray Leonard: I'll go with Pac because of aggression

Al Bernstein: I'll go with Pac when they fight

50cent : I'll go with floyd, she's my *****!
          Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
          "IF"..............u see the dfference here?? mayweather is silent about the martinez fight too...lol...he doesnt want none...
          Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
          floyd was against NSAC to implement better testing. right about when pac's team said they are gonna take all the tests commission wants them to do, more tests or not.
          Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
          Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather is now trying to think of another excuse to AVOID Pacquiao. Maybe he'll just be scared and just stay quiet instead of responding to remark from PACQUIAO.
          Originally posted by drunken_master
          floyd running out of cards to pull..but he still got 4 cards left...1 retire 2 jail time 3 fake a career ending injury 4 keeps his balls nice and small and not say a word.--- but for sure he doesnt have the test card to pull anymore!
          Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          How exactly do you interpret it then :s

Seems pretty clear to me that:

Mayweather requests osdt

Pac says ok if commission requires it

Mayweather says no [even though richard schaefer says yes]

When pac finally does agree to usada testing, mayweather goes on vacation.

Not too difficult to read between the lines.

did you interpret pacquiao saying yes as pacquiao saying no?
          Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
          All this debate regarding Manny not accepting to test up to the day of the fight has been debunked by Koncz himself. Watch and listen carefully to Koncz at 1:45 of this video. He said:

"ACTUALLY, WE OFFERED ON THE DAY OF THE FIGHT, BUT THE COMMISSION SAID NO. IT"S NOT STERILE IN THE FACILITIES..."

Floyd refused to accept the commission's ruling and up to now, he has not offered any compromise.

http://youtu.be/2wWLodx9b3s
          Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          The Pacman had spoken. There's no more bluffs to call.
          All have been called. Fight is in Floyd's hands now.
          Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          *****s ask yourselves on why most boxing fan has been calling floyd a coward and a ducker?
          Originally posted by Machida View Post
          is floydie taking a vacation again?

he beat ortiz in a bad cowardly way now he is having a 2 year break again
          Say whaaaaaaaattttttt?

Comment

Working...
          X