Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Explains Why WBC Title Returns To Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no foul as caled by russell and that means a tko if boxer can't continue , as it wasn't intentional...I may be missing something. not like Russell Mora missing 18 low blows by Mares but an organiztion should not over rule a ref's decision on an INJURY, that was UNNTENTIONAL, but WBC has a rule for it all...never-the -less, hokpkins is out of time...too bad he never fought Monzon, a the last real middleweight champion there was......hopkins is nothing but an f"ng cherry-picker, watch his next fight...

Comment

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it should ***ing be a no contest but ill settle for this even though i like chad he didnt deserve to be a champion in that manner.
      i would pay a pretty penny just to see gary shaws face when he heard this news. loooool

Comment

the ref should be reviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
          I don't think HBO is interested in Hopkins fighting on HBO ever again

I wouldn't pay for a B-Hop fight if it was for 99 cents. If it's not a free fight I wouldnt be interested it at this stage in his career.

Comment

Even though the fight should be a no contest IMO (or no decision, technical draw, whatever) I don't like the idea of sanctioning bodies refusing to accept the official result of a fight. It's a bit of a slippery slope which could lead to them bending the rules even further to ensure that their favourite champions keep their belts despite losing fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Even though the fight should be a no contest IMO (or no decision, technical draw, whatever) I don't like the idea of sanctioning bodies refusing to accept the official result of a fight. It's a bit of a slippery slope which could lead to them bending the rules even further to ensure that their favourite champions keep their belts despite losing fairly.
              This is Boxing m8. Stick around long enough and some slimey **** will hand u a strap.

Comment

Hopkins still got that L....weep *****es

Comment

Finally!!!

Finally some justice in boxing.
                  from the begining this was 100% BS!
                  and i think chad acted real unprofessional from the moment he tossed bernard.
                  i'm glad cause this helps boxing, the BS like this cant be ignored. it does nothing but hurt the sport.

Comment

Nice to read that you can't win a title in boxing by pushing you're opponent...

Comment

I knew Hopkins would get his belt back, and it is the right decision, but I was holding out hope he wouldn't.

I guess we'll see what happens from here.

Comment

Working...
                      X