Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Explains Why WBC Title Returns To Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care, Hopkins still a vagina. I will never buy a ppv he is on or another Golden Girl PPV again unless there is a rematch. Hopkins is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
      fair, should've been ruled like this fight night
      I agree!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
        The fight wasn't even past 4 rounds where in the event of a cut or injury, the fight goes to the scorecards.

It was clearly a frustration lift and push.

Dawson clearly is showing no remorse or that it was an accident.

It's so easy and wrong for keyboard warriors to call a professional fighter of over 10,15, 20+ years a coward.

Hopkins IS 46 years old and his body may not hold up as well as it looks. Simple human anatomy and age.

Dawson has no claim to having a WIN, yet alone a TKO over Hopkins and therefor having the title makes no sense.

Hopkins is an inspiration while Chad's demeanor after the fight isn't exactly inspiring.
        you have to take into account all the circumstances

at that moment, everybody felt Hopkins was acting, and Dawson felt like he was being cheated, his biggest win being in jeopardy

I don't think Dawson could have reacted any other way

Comment

Belt should be vacant and there should be an immediate rematch

Comment

hellllllll yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

chad didn't in no shape, way or form deserve to be crowned champion....

all this bs about bernard finding an easy out was just pathetic....

easy way out.... after 2rounds? where chad barely landed a punch.... c'mon.....

bernard's a slow starter, and it looked like chad was trying to match his slowness.... if chad could build a lead early it wasn't gonna get easier....

justice has been served.... although it still shoulda been called a NC.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
              I just have no words for this, it is ridiculous.
              excuse me.. your trap is open.. close it please.. he tackled him and he got hurt..

Comment

Too bad we won't get to see the rematch. Golden Boy/Richard Shafer is already saying it won't happen.....it show's how much confidence they have in Hopkins to win. Golden Boy and Hopkins don't wont none of "Bad" Chad Dawson!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  We understand that it wasn't a tko but the right thing wasn't done. We are rewarding Hopkins for *****ing out of a fight, a fight where he faked injury and a fight that he didn't want for years and didn't want that night. It's sad that we are rewarding a pu$$y like Bernard Hopkins, a guy that doesn't deserve the belt. I'd say rematch but I wouldn't waste a single moment on this guy. Hopkins may of *****ed out and kept his trinket but he lost more money in the long run. Dude needs to leave the sport of boxing, it's better without him.
                  And you need to stay away from any discussions relating to boxing. Boxing is better off without fans like you that don't know ****.

Comment

Good call.

No contest or Tech Draw.

Hopkins should be champion still.

Comment

This fight was similar to the Mayweather vs Ortiz fight, in the fact that Dawson had to foul Hopkins out of frustration that he couldn't deal with his style.

Comment

Working...
                      X