Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's two friggin rounds.

No wait.

1.5 Rounds!

Yet people are talking about how the bout was going.

It was a ****** incident, and an injury occured from it.

Overturn the ridiculous TKO, and get a re-match going.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Comment

wbc

they should give bernard the belt back and order a rematch even though they dont want to fight each other.....but dawson sounds angry at pascal...i think he wants to fight him...maybe bernard can take on tavoris cloud or erdi

Comment

i think its ridiculous for people to say "bernard was getting beat" and he was outclassed and this and that are u kidding me it went 2 rounds!!!!
        Hopkins beat alot of fighters with championship rounds in the bag. if u think this decision was right you have issues.

Comment

Hopkins Walking Around at 185/190, CAN BEAT BOTH KLITSCHKO BROS & WIN THEIR TITLES!

Sound crazy? Not really. Rocky Marciano was 185lbs, under 6 feet tall. Hit hard, but was not the defensive genius Bernard Hopkins is. Those Klitschkos would be too predictable for BHop, and he'd see those massive bombs coming his way, and Bernard would never get caught. Much like the way Mixhael Spinks won his first fight with Larry Holmes. Swarm with a barrage of punches, then move sideways and get out of harms way. Then blitz again. And again. All night long. That fight would sell record numbers. Bernard Hopkins can definitely beat both Klitschko Bros.

Comment

Working...
          X