Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Challenges Pirog: I'll Whoop Your Ass in ******!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
    Pavlik was a legit MW although a alcoholic and total mess of a person. He got **** kicked at 170 the one time he fought there.

Williams called out Hopkins at 170???? Dawson spoke of fighting at Hw i guess that means Pascal could compete and beat HW's? You were probably one of his fanboys that said Williams was P4P and could beat all the SMW's. Williams isn't a MW and everything i said about Martinez and his choice of opponents is accurate.
    "everything i said about Martinez and his choice of opponents is accurate"..... NO WAY, your post was inaccurate, and slanted against Martinez.

Firstly, Martinez is definitely not a middleweight either man, so lets keep it real here. He is a large JMW who can still make 154, actually, he can apparently still make 150, and has been punching above his weight at MW.

He beat the #1 and #2 MW's, the fact that he fought Pavlik proves your post was inaccurate because Pav has fought at 170 and was the current lineal MW champ...... and now he wants a date with one of the two VERY BEST paydays in boxing, both of whom are ex JMW champs.

There is no problem with that WHATSOEVER, it is no big deal at all.....
    oh, unless who are solely intent on protecting Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I was talking about Maravella fighting sturm.

however, I consider Sturm-Pirog an even fight. If you shut down sturm's jab, he's done, and he can be over powered.
      Aaaah sorry, oh yea you bet, hell yes is that the fight that needs to happen. If Sergio could corner Sturm I would be rapt. I understand Sturm's reluctance to travel, once bitten twice shy and all that, but as a result I just stop thinking about him, and stop regarding him as a champ.

Sturm is much more experienced than the raw Pirog, you could be right though, its just hard to get a gauge on the kid because he hasnt fought anyone yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Lara doesn't look like a big guy, the best fights for him are absolutely at 154. If he has to win a couple fights at middleweight to get known and force the big names in the ring with him, that's fine, but his goals should involve fighters at 154.
        and who wants to fight him at 154? It remind me of mantequilla Napoles, no one gave him a chance at 135-140, fighters ran from him like he was the peste, finally he move up to 147 to get an opportunity at a belt, he could had being a Champ at 135, 140 and 147 but politics and fighters like Ortiz and others denied him of that chance.

Comment

Working...
        X