Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Hits Back: Team Pirog Desperate For Attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out PIROG who? didn't he own the belt martinez got stripped of? beating daniel jacobs doesn't give you the right to demand sergio martinez.howabout pirog goes & beats paul williams,lara,cintron or any other recognizable name before he starts making demands...face it if HBO isnt in control of the fight then martinez isnt fighting.pirog is unknown in the US other then hardcore fans...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      Wait, didn't Dibella say last week that the offer was 'only a little bit more than Sergio usually makes'? But now he's confirming that the offer was $3 million? That's double Sergio's best pay day...

Sergio Martinez ducked Dmitry Pirog. Plain and simple
      +1

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
      I like how half of the folks say Martinez won't win a decision in Russia.

If 1 judge had RJJ winning and 2 judges scored fight even until the KO versus Lebedev, I guess Germany and US is better place to fight.

No US tv in Russia? bull****. There was a channel that would broadcast Pirog's fight from Russia, and if he wil fight Martinez - that is guaranteed.

ok Russia, **** hole according to you people, then accept the fight in US. it's not like he isnt willing to go to US.

cowards you all act like "businessmen", not boxing fans!

Pirog should stop trying and just keep fighting.
      +1

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out PIROG who? didn't he own the belt martinez got stripped of? beating daniel jacobs doesn't give you the right to demand sergio martinez.howabout pirog goes & beats paul williams,lara,cintron or any other recognizable name before he starts making demands...face it if HBO isnt in control of the fight then martinez isnt fighting.pirog is unknown in the US other then hardcore fans...
      Yet he was calling out the Zbik or Chavez winner who had his WBC belt that was stripped from him. STFU bozo. Repeating Dibella's horse**** doesn't make it any more valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Martinez also called out Margarito, Cotto, and Chavez Jr. Thos guys will give him exposure and big paydays. Pirog will do nothing with his ONE CREDIBLE WIN! Who has he defended his belt agaisnt?

I know Chavez sucks but he is Chavez and will bring in the money and exposure not to mention he does have the WBC belt which is far above the WBO belt.
        o yeah, and He said Pac is fighting left overs? lol! hypocrisy at his best!

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
          o yeah, and He said Pac is fighting left overs? lol! hypocrisy at his best!
          don't forget Martinez also called out Martirosyan, Mosley, and Mora lol

Comment

HAHAHA this coming from dibella and martinez the biggest attention whores in the sport.

"Many and floyd please fight me pleaseeeee ill go down to 150"

id love to count how many articles there are from martinez in the past couple months of him calling out people who arent in his weight class

Comment

Martinez has an extremely exciting and entertaining style, Pirog has an entertaining and exciting style. Both are in the MW division and both are champions.

All politics aside, I want to see the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                Martinez is the biggest joke in boxing after manny pacroid.
                Wow, you just said that two out of the 3 P4P fighters in the world are a joke.

I think that commment makes you the biggest joke of this forum and website.

If you can't appreciate what Manny and Martinez do inside the ring, then you're really not a fight fan but some hating troll.

Comment

All i have to say is that Pirog is the number 7th ranked fighter at middleweight, does that mean Floyd Matweather is avoiding the 7th ranked fighter at welter weight?

Comment

Working...
                  X