Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Peterson,who ya got/your perdiction..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    I’m saying Khan by late stoppage if my memory serves me didn’t I have a little bet with you that Khan will get the stoppage?
    Yes sir you do,10 mill that Peterson hears the final bell..We still on as well friend..Good luck,I can't wait for this fight should be a good one..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Yes sir you do,10 mill that Peterson hears the final bell..We still on as well friend..Good luck,I can't wait for this fight should be a good one..
      Yeah defo. should be a good one

Comment

Peterson's good, but I see Khan beating him by a mile in this fight. Either a late round stoppage or a UD.

Comment

Khan ko in 2 to 5 rounds Peterson is feather fisted and lacks a chin

Comment

I think Khan will win early. 1st round stoppage would not surprise me either..

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              I think Khan will win early. 1st round stoppage would not surprise me either..
              LMAO,I doubt it...

Comment

Khan in a 8-4 or 9-3 type fight that has some really good action. Really looking forward to this fight, because if Khan can dominate Peterson than he is truly ready to take 147 by storm.

Comment

I think Khan will be up the first half of the fight no doubt and if by some chance they fight evenly the first half that doesn't auger well for Khan moving into the second half.

The second half of the fight is much more difficult to predict, I am pretty sure Peterson will come on and Khan will fade a bit, the question then is can Peterson take advantage enough to win the fight, that is really debatable because he may need to score at least a knockdown or two and Peterson isn't known for that.

Now Khan isn't the most stout guy but to say Peterson can make him fold like a house of cards is going out on a limb, I think Khan is the deserving favorite as he has the better physical attributes and quality outside technique but I would consider Peterson a live dog worth betting on at the right price.

Comment

Khan. 11th round TKO... Peterson's corner pulls him out, or ref stops it..

The first 6 rounds will be pretty even, probably 3 rounds each or some drawn rounds, however Khan then picks up the pace and starts to time Peterson better.

Khan outboxes Peterson over the next 4 or 5 rounds and lands power shots to the head and body at will forcing a stoppage.

Comment

Bump thread...

Comment

Working...
                      X