Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    Exactly.

But you can't reason with a Conspiracy Theory nut.
    I'll ask you the same question I asked the other guy, have you ever popped your shoulder?

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      for some reason i can't make new threads, but check out these videos. especially the last one, dawson clowns pascal

That girl next to Winky looks fine.

Comment

• If Hopkins faked it like some of you claim then he won't fight Dawson again right?

For those who say Bernard is faking it,

by your logic, he will stay away from Dawson right and never fight him again?

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
          I'll ask you the same question I asked the other guy, have you ever popped your shoulder?
          Irrelevant question.

Lets deal with facts. Does it make sense for a Certified Doctor to put his career/reputation on the line for a lie, which can easily be investigated, and put him out of business.

It's a rhetorical question.

Comment

• He did fake it and just like Ortiz he will probably try to get a rematch with Mayweather, its all about that money.

ps, lol at your lame attempt to somehow justify a situation, fanboy.

Comment

• Fuck NO CONTEST, anything other than that. It just means there is no conclusion. That is total robbery of the fans. Who would want to pay for another fight between them? How much more money do fans have to spend? I want results and move on. Dawson-Pascal it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Irrelevant question.

Lets deal with facts. Does it make sense for a Certified Doctor to put his career/reputation on the line for a lie, which can easily be investigated, and put him out of business.

It's a rhetorical question.
                Before i answer that tell me, do you think he had a dislocated shoulder during the post fight?

Comment

• Why wont he try to get a rematch? Its the biggest fight out there for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                    lol....bernard really was faking imo ...clottey went down way harder than that and he was able to contnue after a few minutes....dawson did not do anyting wrong, it was just a regualr push when a fighter is leaning towards you, bernard just overreacted, A LOT!...

Comment

• just like toney scammed the public into thinking he was an MMA fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X