Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to watch that vid which clearly shows him saying to the ref, he'd fight on with one arm. He didn't call it off, the ref did, and called it a TKO.

Comment

• hopkins would've continued to fight with one arm if he knew he was going to get TKO'd. that was complete bullshit officiating by russell mora.

Comment

• Fact is thats a foul

watch this a few times in full-speed Dawson knew as soon as he threw Hopkins down he did something wrong.... Dawson got away with murder and if they dont give the belt back to Hopkins thats a bigger injustice then anything else...

Also anybody got a gif od Dawson glove touchin the canvus afte hopkins lands a glancing right??

Comment

• I agree bro, just did a very similar thread that got closed for some reason. But for what it is worth, I agree!

Comment

• thats the truth, but all posts in this fight are supposed to go in the sticky thread so this will get shut down too

Comment

• why u always flexing in your pics?

Comment

• cuz ima beast dog...

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
                  cuz ima beast dog...
                  hyou have excellent and manly lansdcaping going on in your house. next time get the flower collection in the pic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    hyou have excellent and manly lansdcaping going on in your house. next time get the flower collection in the pic....

That's a boston fern, bro.

Rare and unique in the world of horticulture. LOL.

Comment

• thats at my moms house so ya... cant say im not a beast doe...

Comment

Working...
                      X