Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Watch the fight, he threw a punch, dawson ducked and was under him, its not like Hopkins jumped on him like you guys are saying.
    That's the thing they either didn't watch the fight or watched on a crappy stream so they didn't get the full picture. They missed the commentary following the fight and the plethora of HD replays that we got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      No! the ref shouldnt have to tell him anything!....You get up because you want to, not because you think you will get a NC if you didnt get up, which is EXACTLY what Hopkins thought!!
      With better handling from the referee, we may have gotten more rounds and a definitive conclusion. That's all I care about, a definitive conclusion, it is the referee's job to provide that in moments of anarchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Well, and that argument depends on whether Hopkins was completely bluffin' or not.

And as I said, we will know more once he has undergone testing on his shoulder.

Maybe he was trying to pull a No-Contest, but he also WAS hurt. Therefore he didn't wanna get up, and act like he was ok, and be at a disadvantage round after round.

Some foolish fighters wanna keep fighting with their head, half way caved in. And he was more analytical about it. But it still was a miscalculation on his part.
        Want to bet 20M that hopkins has no arm/shoulder injury? You woundn't even make that bet because you know he quit! He wasn't even injured all he had to do is get back up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Well, and that argument depends on whether Hopkins was completely bluffin' or not.

And as I said, we will know more once he has undergone testing on his shoulder.

Maybe he was trying to pull a No-Contest, but he also WAS hurt. Therefore he didn't wanna get up, and act like he was ok, and be at a disadvantage round after round.

Some foolish fighters wanna keep fighting with their head, half way caved in. And he was more analytical about it. But it still was a miscalculation on his part.
          So what do you think happened? Do you think Hopkins faked it, to get the NC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            So chad was suppose to allow b hop to be on his back like that?

Stop that bull**** hop knew what he was doing. Look at the bull**** he pulled in the roy fight. Dude wasnt winning this fight.
            ok...I guess you can see storms BEFORE clouds appear....tell me what you saw that made you THINK B.Hop wasn't gonna win?.....I'm mad as **** right now and I'm about to roll up a nice haze blunt so I can enjoy your version of what happened in the FIGHT to see what made you come to that conclusion

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Chambers did the same **** against Wlad but Wlad fell right on his ass and he ain't 46 yr old.
              maybe wlad has more heart inside of him than people give him credit for :P
              straight thug!

Comment

• Originally posted by gauze View Post
                all-time #1 boxing/mma/wwf cross-breed fight. tonight was child's play!

gonna go watch a real boxing match now. (toney vs jirov)

Comment

• Comment

• for some reason i can't make new threads, but check out these videos. especially the last one, dawson clowns pascal

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      So what do you think happened? Do you think Hopkins faked it, to get the NC?
                      I don't know, I'm neutral about it....

Comment

Working...
                      X