No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VisionQuest Seeking $650,000 in Manny Pacquiao Suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Manny Pacquiao's former accountants, VisionQuest, claim they've discovered the boxer's BIGGEST WEAKNESS ... he sucks at paying his taxes ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
      I bet ThePrince could come up with a 5 paragraph diatribe about how huge a success the HP Tablet was once Pacquiao endorsed it...
      you could just ask for my autograph if you want it. No need to obsess over me and keep my name on your lips.

And visionqwest got trolled hard. Manny bought a $9 million mansion in the summer and a hotel like 2 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        you could just ask for my autograph if you want it. No need to obsess over me and keep my name on your lips.

And visionqwest got trolled hard. Manny bought a $9 million mansion in the summer and a hotel like 2 weeks ago
        yep and now he is being sued by them for $650,000 for services rendered...I won't go full ****** like the Filipinos and start spamming "VisionQuest going to lock filthy scumbag criminal Manny up in jail and take all his money!!!!!1!!!11!!!!eleven!!!1" like you guys did about Floyd

Comment

Being broke and owing money are two different things. I don't think Manny is going broke any time soon but it's still a double standard when say Zab Judah or Floyd Mayweather or Mike Tyson have tax issues vs. Manny Pacquiao...

When Floyd says Manny needs to get his business in order, I think that says A LOT about the entire situation... It's not Manny that he has a problem necessarily, it's the people around him (i.e. Bob Arum).

It's not Manny that's politicking and making things hard, it's Bob... It's not Manny with the negotiations and stipulations, it's Bob... Bob Arum probably stands to make more money off of Pac vs Floyd than Manny.

That's the part that always get missed. Manny Pacquiao is one of the baddest men on the planet (if not the baddest man) but his promoter is not handling his business correctly... I don't know what to say about it other than MANNY NEEDS TO GET HIS BUSINESS IN ORDER!!

Comment

yep and now he is being sued by them for $650,000 for services rendered...I won't go full ****** like the Filipinos and start spamming "VisionQuest going to lock filthy scumbag criminal Manny up in jail and take all his money!!!!!1!!!11!!!!eleven!!!1" like you guys did about Floyd
            yeah... Good luck with all that... And keep talking about me when i'm not even logged on. They say an angel gets its wings every time you do.

Take it easy papo.

Comment

this what happens when you are illiterate. pacquiao does'nt even realize how dumb he is. he only get 27% of his earnings of a toprank slave contract that he's stuck in. he still has to pay goldenboy a percentage each time he fights.he atleast shouldve figured something is wrong when he had to borrow advances.

Comment

I bet ThePrince could come up with a 5 paragraph diatribe about how huge a success the HP Tablet was once Pacquiao endorsed it...
                lol damn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                  My mother did early Christmas shopping and bought 6 of them for $99 a piece. God Bless Manny.
                  LOL what a waste of money you would have been better off with a Kindle.
                  I guess this is what happens when you can't get an ipad.

Comment

Thought he trained in the Philippines to avoid these kinds of tax disputes.

Something about having to pay U.S. income taxes if he conducted business for more than 4 months every tax year in the U.S.

Must've been something wrong with those assertions. I don't see why he doesn't just train at the Wild Card for the entire camp then besides his congressional duties.

Comment

This proves that VisionQuest is crooked. This 650K is a total shakedown. "Not paying his taxes"?? It was VisionQuest's job to cut his taxes. And now that they got fired, they are falsely claiming he doesn't pay his taxes. Simple as that.

Everyone knows that if you really don't pay your taxes, the IRS files against you...NOT a crooked accounting firm!!! There is NO documentation that the IRS is after Pacquiao. It's like firing your housekeeper, then her threatening to tell everyone your house isn't clean.

This is a total shakedown!

Comment

Working...
                      X