Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VisionQuest Seeking $650,000 in Manny Pacquiao Suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought pacman was good with money, oh well, maybe now he might feel the need to take the test and earn the big boy money.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Manny Pacquiao's former accountants, VisionQuest, claim they've discovered the boxer's BIGGEST WEAKNESS ... he sucks at paying his taxes ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Manny Pacquiao's former accountants, VisionQuest, claim they've discovered the boxer's BIGGEST WEAKNESS ... he sucks at paying his taxes ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

[Click Here To Read More]
        LMFAO

Get this..... it is ironic that Pacquiao's entire fanbase immediately turned into legal experts when they heard that Mayweather had problems with the IRS..... but it turns out that they should have been giving Manny some advice because apparently "he sucks at paying his taxes"

Seriously funny ****.

Ummm..... just a quick question for Pacquiao fans..... are fighters personal/financial problems still an appropriate topic? Or would you guys prefer that we just stick to boxing now?

I damn near p1ssed myself when I read this.....
        "they straightened out his money problems, and even let Pacquiao borrow some cash..... but Manny never paid them back and totally ignored the bill"

" evry day I'm huss-a-lin "

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          ahh manny wipes his ass with this. . . . everytime they show his HP commercial he makes this much. . .

Lol, once he gets the judgement from Mayweather's for slandering, he'll have a few million to play around with. . . The judgement against Mayweather will be at least 2 million dollars. . . U HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

The " lawsuit " is a joke..... it is a gag-order, and nothing more.

It will disappear when Arum cashes Pac out to Mayweather.

You heard it here first

Maybe sooner rather than later if Pac really is on the bones of his arse

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
            What's with these boxers and taxes
            Yes, I distinctly remember you being fascinated with Mayweathers recent financial issues, so I am not surprised that you are find the latest revelations from VQ totally absorbing

Hey, I just heard that Pac has got his kids delivering pizza, and that Jinkee is working at McDonalds

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
              something something...wifebeater....something something Pacman he take all Fraud Gayweather monies...something something....whoops uglypug already posted this....

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                I bet ThePrince could come up with a 5 paragraph diatribe about how huge a success the HP Tablet was once Pacquiao endorsed it...
                Oh yea, for sure, and I bet that fkn genius can also explain why Manny "sucks at paying his taxes"

Come on Prince, get us all up to speed, what happened to that financial wizard Pacquiao's tax money?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Visionquest sounds like a shady ass company. They don't know who their ****in with. Arum will get his Harvard law buddies to settle this first round KO
                  BAHAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
                    nah for real tho manny trusts slimey people
                    its sad....

this is the first intelligent comment i seen so far.. you're right.. and Manny is broke.. he better take that test and fight Floyd lol.. the *******s are sick over this. i heard they kept manny's finacial records in a shoe box lmao wtf

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      he makes 650K everytime that commercial gets aired?

didn't they discontinue the product he was selling in his HP commercial?
                      LoL, they stopped producing that tablet months ago after airing that Pacman commercial.

Comment

Working...
                      X