No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VisionQuest Seeking $650,000 in Manny Pacquiao Suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
    I bet ThePrince could come up with a 5 paragraph diatribe about how huge a success the HP Tablet was once Pacquiao endorsed it...
    My mother did early Christmas shopping and bought 6 of them for $99 a piece. God Bless Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      he makes 650K everytime that commercial gets aired?

didn't they discontinue the product he was selling in his HP commercial?
      LOL! Did they? But wow, boxers and their financial troubles now a days, **** is sad.

Comment

i read that the loan was made by konkz for his house, i could see why pac dont want to pay for this but Manny should start letting the heads roll. using his name for a loan..

if he has real tax troubles TR is not doing their job, should be automatic the taxes are cut on his purse...

Comment

Keep it boxing n leave this crap.off the site

Comment

crazy lolol

Comment

nah for real tho manny trusts slimey people
              its sad....

Comment

Visionquest sounds like a shady ass company. They don't know who their ****in with. Arum will get his Harvard law buddies to settle this first round KO

Comment

Damn he hires an accounting firm to straighten out his finances only to have them sue him......

Comment

pay ur taxes pacman!! i mean ur good and all but u gotta do ur responsibilities bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                      Damn he hires an accounting firm to straighten out his finances only to have them sue him......
                      That's crazy, and why would Manny accept money from this company?

Comment

Working...
                      X