Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins vs Dawson Weigh-In, Undercard Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a pretty solid card....gonna enjoy my stream for sure.

Comment

ole hotchkins gonna woop dawsons ass

Comment

Originally posted by lawtonv9 View Post
        War Hopkins? I hope he would not let me sleep again with his boring fighting style. I never finish watching a Hopkins fight, i am snoring before the decision is announced. And this will be another boring and sleepy fight from big mouth Bhop.
        why did you even bother posting in this thread then? you claim to dislike him yet you enter the thread

Comment

Hopkins looks just unbelievable for a fighter in his mid to late 40's.

He's a freak of nature.

Comment

B-Hops is truly a legend, I can't imagine any other fighter right now looking in good shape ready to defend a world title at that age. Hope he comes out on top.

Comment

any info on streams I can get?

Comment

CHAVEZ JR better take some notes from B-HOP, he looks better than Chavez Jr. And Jr is in his 20's.. Goes to show hard work and dedication pays off.. War= B-HOp, Paulie and Holt... B-Hop wins by UD, Holt wins by KO inside 6th Rd and Paulie wins by landslide UD... I would say Paulie KO's but his hands are like pillows.. He isn't gna KO anyone soon...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  This is a pretty solid card....gonna enjoy my stream for sure.

I concur

Comment

I can't wait! War Hopkins! War Dawson!

Comment

Any one know if Paulie's fight is going to be televised? Or it won't be on the televised version of the PPV?

Comment

Working...
                      X