Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins vs Dawson Weigh-In, Undercard Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawson looks confident - Part of me sways towards him, but I refuse to bet against B Hop.

I backed B Hop against Pascal both times and lost money the first time (robbery!) but this for me is a potentially much more difficult fight for Hopkins if Dawson stays disciplined and driven. If the Dawson that turned up early on vs Pascal enters the ring then Hopkins has this.

Comment

Chad is probably enjoying his LAST meal as I post this....countdown to EXECUTION time baby...lets go B.Hop!!!!

Comment

Chad made an undefeated Adamek look like a fool, and had Tarver hurt while Danny Green couldn't touch him.

From 168 - 200, Dawson is a serious threat to anyone. HUGE respect to Hopkins if he executes Bad Chad tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
          Dawson looks confident - Part of me sways towards him, but I refuse to bet against B Hop.

I backed B Hop against Pascal both times and lost money the first time (robbery!) but this for me is a potentially much more difficult fight for Hopkins if Dawson stays disciplined and driven. If the Dawson that turned up early on vs Pascal enters the ring then Hopkins has this.
          Originally posted by valero View Post
          Chad made an undefeated Adamek look like a fool, and had Tarver hurt while Danny Green couldn't touch him.

From 168 - 200, Dawson is a serious threat to anyone. HUGE respect to Hopkins if he executes Bad Chad tonight.
          You guys pretty much summed up exactly how I see it.

Hopkins better get his due for this should he manage to pull it off.

Dawson should be able to give Bernard plenty of problems, but I cant bet against Ex either. Should be a great fight.

Win, lose, or draw, Hopkins is by far the best fighter of my generation.

WARRR Hopkins !!

One more time.

Comment

Working...
          X