No announcement yet.

Hilarious PICS- Pacquiao Roughs Up Cocky Sparring Partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sybian View Post
    seriously it's 12:50am and i open this site and *****s are whining about a sparring partner. how low can u fawking go to try to act smart just so u can hate on pacquiao? im a big fan of pacquiao but i hate mayweather but that don't mean i go all out stupid just to hate mayweather because wthout a doubt he's a great boxer. but for fawks sake u gotta hate a guy for sparring?

seriously u ghetto biatches should just kill urself. i hope one day it will be reported here, oh wait i hope that as much as i hate worldstarhiphop, i hope i would see any of u *****s in there getting ur face stomped or any violent stuff happen to you. seriously u guys are the worthless piece of human beings for doing this stupid hate shiet.

Don't trip homie.. let these dudes hate. Some of these guys/girls sleep with pacmares at night and wake up to vent their frustrations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
      really though...if this guy is sparring in Wild Card, he has got his own gear...its not like they snatched some random negro off the African plains and air dropped him onto Wild Card Gym...
      practically they did. the guy doesn't even have 5 fights...............

the funny thing is he had on wild card ROOKIE gear (for up in comers @ wild card or teens trying to fight off the local school bully)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
      Last edited by americanbot; 10-15-2011, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        practically they did. the guy doesn't even have 5 fights...............

the funny thing is he had on wild card ROOKIE gear (for up in comers @ wild card or teens trying to fight off the local school bully)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
        I wish I could spar with Pacquiao...that would be probably be one of the best moments of my life...I would totally take the Nazim advice and keep turning him to his left just to see what happens.

Comment

• hope to see more sparring on 24/7, the linares sparring should be a good watch...

Comment

• Mayweather's jealous fanboys are still at it i see,..

Comment

• lol, sparring matter now, but it doesn't mean **** when khan is beat the **** out of pacquiao. oh manny get whooped by prescot left overs. what about ortiz, who guy manny a tough time, . I would imagine the african guy did get mayweather troubles. mayweather isn't use to people fight all defensive against him. if this was sparring for the shane fight, he was probably trying to be agressive

Comment

• Originally posted by soninja
                He's 7-0 with 5 KOs and gave mayweather a run for his money on their sparring sessions last year. That's why he's cocky.

"They've been talking about how good the kid was, but I never dreamed he was this good. His talent is something you have to see to believe," Cohen said on a statement posted on the site.

No financial details of the deal were announced.
                Cohen said The Empire were excited in what they saw in Bwalya now nicknamed ‘Sting' from his sparring sessions with Floyd Mayweather in Los Vegas last month and snapped him up.

"Barry Honing (The Empire chairman) and I were at Floyd Mayweather's gym in Vegas to watch Floyd train for his upcoming fight with Shane Mosley (on May 1)," he said.

"Floyd sparred with Sting and we watched Sting compete evenly with Mayweather in terms of speed, power and defense. He was exceptional at everything. If I didn't see it with my own two eyes, I wouldn't have believed it!"

"And this was not an out-of-shape Floyd Mayweather. We're talking about Floyd in peak pre-fight physical condition. In fact, if anyone had a right to be tired that day, it was Sting. He's a four-round fighter who had just driven three hours from San Diego to Vegas to spar. I saw him get out of the car, walk in to the gym to spar Floyd and he was in no way out of his league. This kid is in such tremendous shape, he runs 10 miles a day."

Stop hatin. The black kid is good but no match for pacquiao, just like mayweather. haha
                damn the Bwalya kid stood his own against floyd but got beat up by pac

Comment

• Some serious trolling in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    Hahhahaha and that guy gave Floyd a lot of problems in sparring. Pacquiao is a beast. He looks like a cocky coward. So glad Pacquiao showcased his godlike power to let him know what's up.
                    He gave Floyd a lot of problems in sparring?

Im pretty sure Mayweather never releases footage of his sparing sessions baring that in mind i cant help but think (know) you are talking out of your a.ss.

Comment

• My take on this one is that:

• Why blame the headgear for the fighter's inability to fight/spar with Pacquiao instead?

• Is fighting/sparring really that highly contingent on the headgear?

• Sparring is about training and getting a workout. Pacquiao is showing his versatility and adjustments inorder to fend of a supposed quicker/faster opponent. This shows Pacquiao's counters are good defense...he is getting conditioned and ready for Marquez.

• Marquez is a counter/defensive fighter and so Pacquiao must be able to learn how to "wait" likewise and wait for Marquez to present his own weakness inorder to beat him squarely. THe same strategy Marquez is using against Pacquiao in their last 2 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X