No announcement yet.

Hilarious PICS- Pacquiao Roughs Up Cocky Sparring Partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
    Yes...Floyd was so scared of Pacquiao he took his 40 million dollars for one fight and went out partying for a year...I dunno how much that is in PHP, but here in America 40 million would make for a pretty awesome year.
    to answer your post yes! Mayweather is willing to pick his undefeated 0 over 50 million dollars. Pacquiao on the other is willing to take the other 50 Milli and hand FLoyd his first cut. Trust me on this one Mayweather is called money but got no guts and glory.

Comment

• If only *****s will accept that PAC is great and unbelievable

And he must take OSDT to remove doubts on his greatness

TheN PAC fans will certainly support for better testing.

But instead

they are campaigning PAC is a bum, one dimensional and over rated

But he must take OSDT to fight PBF.

WTF !!!!!

STUPID *****S

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        "Are you ok?" asked Pacquiao, as he relented on finishing off his cocky sparring partner with more punishing blows.

mutha ****in PAC!! always staying classy while whoopin a$$!!!

"Whaaaaaaa!!!"

Comment

• Pacquiao is a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
            Pacquiao is a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              pacs face was in the head gear the africans face wasn't protected........

what **** morals...........

pac covered his face while the african was restricted to exposing his face & you ret@rsds wonder why he had his face ripped? LOOOOOOOOL it's because pac is a SNEAKY thug in private. I'm sure he drinks, smokes, & bangs all sorts of women in private.......I'm sure the real pac is NOTHING of what the media has portrayed to us. (a catholic god fearing angel)

how can you cover your face & drill away at a unprotected guy who has little no experience on the elite level? HAHAHAHAHAHA you get absolutely no thumbs up for such COWARDLINESS!!!! the african probably had a real chance if he had a even playing field LOLOL

BTW pac was training in his everyday gold gear....he's well protected as seen in this video here.

As i now know, you haven't boxed a single round in your entire life!!!! Professional boxers always has his own headgear, mouthpiece, gloves, hand straps, jock straps, shorts, sox and shoes plus some more... The african brought his own headgear, if his face got busted in the process then he has noone to blame but him...

Comment

• Pac is to merciful and classy. Imagine what an angry Pacman can do to the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasbar View Post
                  Pac is to merciful and classy. Imagine what an angry Pacman can do to the guy.
                  Man did angry Pacman ever show Mosley who was boss...oh no wait, he showed zero ring generalship and looked like an angry amateur for the rest of the fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                    Man did angry Pacman ever show Mosley who was boss...oh no wait, he showed zero ring generalship and looked like an angry amateur for the rest of the fight...
                    Pac Mosley
                    120 - 107
                    120 - 108
                    119 - 108

And that was a nice pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                      As i now know, you haven't boxed a single round in your entire life!!!! Professional boxers always has his own headgear, mouthpiece, gloves, hand straps, jock straps, shorts, sox and shoes plus some more... The african brought his own headgear, if his face got busted in the process then he has noone to blame but him...
                      you haven't boxed nore have you ever fought in any combat sports. I've kicked boxed which can be backed by posters who know me personally you ****ing nerd hahahahaha a fat wiggly nerd trying to tell me about combat...........also. the gym rules applies to that INDIVIDUAL gyms rules. none regulars can not bring head gear & gloves to the wild card & fight manny.........freddie is very protective over manny and wouldn't want some random guy cutting him because he has Foreign objects in his gloves........freddie is extremely protective with manny especially when it comes to training for a super fight..........

again.....the gloves & head gear was provided by a member in the gym. the only thing the african owned was his mouth piece, shorts, shoes, etc

Comment

Working...
                      X