• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    Pacquiao is a beast!
    WTF

Comment

• look at his head gear, obviously he will get bloodied up... if Pac wore the same **** i think he would too...

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        you haven't boxed nore have you ever fought in any combat sports. I've kicked boxed which can be backed by posters who know me personally you ****ing nerd hahahahaha a fat wiggly nerd trying to tell me about combat...........also. the gym rules applies to that INDIVIDUAL gyms rules. none regulars can not bring head gear & gloves to the wild card & fight manny.........freddie is very protective over manny and wouldn't want some random guy cutting him because he has Foreign objects in his gloves........freddie is extremely protective with manny especially when it comes to training for a super fight..........

again.....the gloves & head gear was provided by a member in the gym. the only thing the african owned was his mouth piece, shorts, shoes, etc
        If you boxed as you claim, then you would know that for a fact that you have a choice in which gear to use!! ******!!! As provided by some sparring videos from team pac you will see some using the full headgear, but because of this cocky african choosing one that is not, his face got busted!!

Comment

• all i have to do is look at the source of the link ... smh at this garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
            If you boxed as you claim, then you would know that for a fact that you have a choice in which gear to use!! ******!!! As provided by some sparring videos from team pac you will see some using the full headgear, but because of this cocky african choosing one that is not, his face got busted!!
            WRONG. A none regular can not bring his own head gear & gloves to spar with pac.........he's gonna spar with the items that are in the gym. he can choose which gear he wants WITHIN THE GYM. I'm sure the african threw on the first items that was thrown at him. he was only to be there for a few hours.........you could argue that the african should have picked better head gear within the gym but he wasn't concentrating on gear.......he threw on what was in front of him.

the whole pac dominating this guy in sparring is FLAWED. one guys face wasn't protected and pacs face was protected............also if pac was a so called angel he should have pointed for better head gear.

Comment

• khan is nearly falling asleep in the background that's how amused he was

pac beating on a guy who had how many fights??? This thread is a good example how stupid *******s are..Why weren't you this proud when pac said he was scared of needles??

Very nice mr congressman you beat on a B if not C level fighter in sparring..now stop bending over for arum and take the test you hypocrite

Comment

WRONG. A none regular can not bring his own head gear & gloves to spar with pac.........he's gonna spar with the items that are in the gym. he can choose which gear he wants WITHIN THE GYM. I'm sure the african threw on the first items that was thrown at him. he was only to be there for a few hours.........you could argue that the african should have picked better head gear within the gym but he wasn't concentrating on gear.......he threw on what was in front of him.

the whole pac dominating this guy in sparring is FLAWED. one guys face wasn't protected and pacs face was protected............also if pac was a so called angel he should have pointed for better head gear.
                That is what i'm saying, any sparring partner always has a choice, i didn't say he was dominated!! But i am saying he is stupid going to a sparring not wearing the proper gears...

Comment

really though...if this guy is sparring in Wild Card, he has got his own gear...its not like they snatched some random negro off the African plains and air dropped him onto Wild Card Gym...

Comment

• seriously it's 12:50am and i open this site and *****s are whining about a sparring partner. how low can u fawking go to try to act smart just so u can hate on pacquiao? im a big fan of pacquiao but i hate mayweather but that don't mean i go all out stupid just to hate mayweather because wthout a doubt he's a great boxer. but for fawks sake u gotta hate a guy for sparring?

seriously u ghetto biatches should just kill urself. i hope one day it will be reported here, oh wait i hope that as much as i hate worldstarhiphop, i hope i would see any of u *****s in there getting ur face stomped or any violent stuff happen to you. seriously u guys are the worthless piece of human beings for doing this stupid hate shiet.

Comment

• This the MONEY TEAMMM.. Yall don't remember? Money May bloodied up his sparring partners.. I don't believe this source/article from team Pac. Just like all his fights.. fixed/and Pacquiao is on steroids too/ and Arum bribes the judges/ and all of Pacs opponents are shot/weight drained.

Comment

Working...
                      X