Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“BELIEVE IT OR NOT” BLACK FIGHTERS DON’T DRAW! ,, (by Pedro Fernandez)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;11288986]
    Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

WTF? You talking to me? I didn't type that crap.
    No I was talking to bazooka. I don't know why it's coming out like that.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;11288982]
      Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

No it's not, it's pathetic. Cholos and all them fuck ups have their own little philosophy or whatever you call it. The only thing they share with black is crime, drugs, alcohol, etc.

Look at all you Ricans talking about "*****" this and "*****" that like you're a black man. I can understand black people telling it to each other but never understood why people talk like that knowing they ain't black. PR that I've seen talked like that constantly and talked black, dressed black, etc.
      lmao. so ur telling me cholos and west coast black bangers dress differently?? next ur gonna be telling me mexicans in ny dress differently from us(i consider myself black atho im a halfbreed) and the ricans too?? sorry to tell u, they dont. theres a little neighborhood in the heights around 161 in amsterdam that is heavliy populated by mexicans, i spent a lot of time there cuz i was screwin a dominican chick who lived ova there. the mexicans dress exactly like us, they talk exactly like us. same ****. it isnt a black thing. its an east coast ny thing.

Comment

• [QUOTE=joseph5620;11288972]
        Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post

Latino is not a race Mr 500,000 dollar home.
        You are Correct little rich boy from Calabasas, However I do not consider myself hispanic I think Most Ricans agree with me there.

Comment

• The Black community needs another Mike Tyson.

another KO artist, that is the Unified Heavyweight Champion, or else they will ignore boxing and watch basketball, football, baseball, etc.

Comment

• [QUOTE=onechance87;11288951]
            Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Well yeah,Look at alfonso blanco from robert garcia gym.Dude looks black
            but hes st8 up latino.
            WTF are you talking about? Alfonso looks black because he IS black.

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              lol Yeah i know i'm not your homeboy.Thats the way i talk,You know?
              I wasint actually calling u my friend.
              You don't call a stranger a "homeboy", idiot. You call that to some one from your block or neighborhood. You call me a ******, but you come off as a nerd.

Comment

• [QUOTE=VatoMulatto;11289264]
                Originally posted by onechance87 View Post

WTF are you talking about? Alfonso looks black because he IS black.
                Yes hes a black latino.

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                  You are Correct little rich boy from Calabasas, However I do not consider myself hispanic I think Most Ricans agree with me there.
                  WTF are you then

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    You don't call a stranger a "homeboy", idiot. You call that to some one from your block or neighborhood. You call me a ******, but you come off as a nerd.
                    Wtf...Aye homeboy u got the time?Aye homie u got a cigarette?
                    Thats the way i talk to strangers.Your the nerd puto

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Like who?....

Brandon "Flawless" Gonzales

Never seen him fight but he is an undefeated Black/Mexican 14-0 with 10 KO's
                      with an extensive amateur career

Comment

Working...
                      X