Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“BELIEVE IT OR NOT” BLACK FIGHTERS DON’T DRAW! ,, (by Pedro Fernandez)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;11288982]
    Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

No it's not, it's pathetic. Cholos and all them fuck ups have their own little philosophy or whatever you call it. The only thing they share with black is crime, drugs, alcohol, etc.

Look at all you Ricans talking about "*****" this and "*****" that like you're a black man. I can understand black people telling it to each other but never understood why people talk like that knowing they ain't black. PR that I've seen talked like that constantly and talked black, dressed black, etc.
    This is truE.

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
      Black people do draw! You guys are so racist...

http://www.lifeartworks.com/modern-a...ple-gv-design/

Now tell me what that is!!!
      hahahaha HILARIOUS!

Those are some SICK Paintings though!

Comment

• At least someone respects my sense of humor!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          and with all due respect to Mexican Fighters (who I have great respect for and I am a fan of many of them)

Please...lets not pretend like Mexican fighters all have this great attendance and are this HUGE MEGA DRAW...because that is a FUKIN LIE

It hasn't been a Mexican Boxing MEGA Star since Oscar and the only reason why he was as big as he was was because of WHITES IN AMERICA who loved him and he also won a GOLD MEDAL for America

Mexican fighters draw well....LOCALLY and do well at the gate LOCALLY, but you have to ask yourself how much are those Tickets are being Sold For compared to say a MEGA BOUT between 2 Champions and/or 2 highly rated fighters...Compared to say the #10 vs #17 rated Lightweight, the tickets are going to be MUCH MORE AFFORDABLE...especially for Events that are not on HBO

Bottom Line is that the goal in boxing especially for PROMOTERS is to TARGET ALL BOXING FANS, not to Split and Divide them by RACE, it is almost as if some want it to be like "Blacks Only Go Watch Blacks Fight" and "Mexicans Only Guy Fight Mexicans" fight...WE ALL LOSE IF THINGS ARE LIKE THAT (FANS, PROMOTERS, EVERYBODY)

I don't see UFC fans being as SPLIT like Boxing fans, sure they have their favorite fighters but I don't see them check PPV #'s and trying to separate GROUPIES of UFC fans from each other
          The reason there hasnt been a megastar is because Affirmitive Action is being given to steroid cheaters like Mosley and Pacquiao that are so overrated.

Margarito was cheated and treated with a double-standard, cause Mosley was allowed to use EPO Steroids and cheat against Margarito, cause the black community has hardly any black stars.

Humberto Soto was also cheated and treated to double standard by letting steroid cheater-Pac avoid him, cause Pac was scared to fight him

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;11288955]
            Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post

Bro, I grew up in the east coast and was in the Army with a lot of PRs and a lot of them acted black. I haven't really seen Mexicans act black though. Just giving you my OPINION.

Your last comment is dumb.
            I thought you grew up in Texas.

Comment

• In ppv averages per fight black fighters are at the top Tyson 1,033,000 per fight. Mayweather 969,000 per fight (not including Ortiz fight) n Holyfield averages 900,000 buys per fight.

Comment

• I think it just depends on who you are I am a chicano and I like all kinds of different fighters of race. Theirs certain types of fighters that we all like some boxers have it and some don't like these are fighters that had it Tyson,Chavez,and Roy Jones Jr, De La Hoya, Trinidad, Hatton, Cotto ,Pacman and Mayweather Jr these guys put asses in arenas and these are some of the fighters that are doing it now Canelo, Chavez Jr, Juanma,and Ward out in Oakland. I seen him when he fought the Black Panther I was sitting in the first row in that one I took pictures with the John John Molina and talked to his trainer and told him that Chico is an all out warrior and simply one of my favorite fighters of all time.

Comment

• One thing I will point out is that it seems whites will support anyone as long as their good.....while other races tend to only stick to supporting their own particually Mexicans

Comment

• Cholos seem to be obsessed with "zoot suits" but they were initially called "drapes" and were associated with harlem and the jazz scene there back in the day(see the Malcom X movie) before west coast mexicans hopped on board and started rocking them.....

and what about these cholos who are obsessed with "oldies" which is primarily made up of old school r&b and soul music and try to attach their whole culture to it?

Comment

• Plus ive seen more mexicans take up the urban black style moreso than ive seen them take up the cholo style

Comment

Working...
                      X