No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward Breaks Down Pacquiao vs Marquez III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MotorCityJaguar View Post
    Stewart said bull****. No way Marquez normally wight 130-132... in his last fight agaist Katsidis Marquez weighed 145. Pacman weighed 148 agaist Margarito. That were the weight differenze between this two warriors also in their fight in the super feather... Marquez weight 141 and Pacman 145
    Pac just scaled 145lbs against Margarito, and at fight night weighed just 146lbs! Bear in mind that Pac never, i repeat, never been weighed within the ranged of JMW, not even the limit of 147lbs of WW! even at fight night! The Pac -Margarito fight sounds more as the duel of WW vs. JMW for JMW crown!

Comment

I think alot of you are forgeting that Marquez knows how to box..

Comment

hmm, i can only agree with him (which i dont usually do) but, AND I DO MEAN BUT! i disagree with his use on the word "natural" on two occasions.
        i am hopeful jmm wins because he deserves to have his previous wins against pacman shown on this occasions as exactly that...a "W".
        but, lets face it..."****" roach has only agreed to a return on the condition that its fought at a higher weight class for the obvious and unfair advantage that is his only real weapon(other than ariza).
        he knew jmm would not refuse because he was desperate to get pacman in the ring and its just wrong.
        pacman by the 8th.

Comment

steward was meant to say I have to go with duckqiao because he's known to win these cherry picked catch weight fights

Comment

pac fans make sure you order this catch weight fight because we don't need another clottey/pracquiao fight where only 700k got sold

Comment

So arum still not ready to give pac fans mayweather vs pracquiao??? Bradley after jmm?? smells like duck in here

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                So arum still not ready to give pac fans mayweather vs pracquiao??? Bradley after jmm?? smells like duck in here
                Typical Pac haters who always lose cause Pac keeps on winning. The Clottey fight is the highest attendance in an indoor venue and those are facst. Dude tell Floyd to man up and stop ducking Manny. Every boxing fans knew that Floyd is the dodger and not Pac. Get real and don't fool yourself...Make more sense cause you embarrassed yourself.

Comment

LOGIC vs FACT

So let me get this straight .... Every expert is picking Pacman to destroy Marquez because of his sheer size i.e Pac is way bigger than Marquez yet when PBF fought Marquez, he was supposedly beating a small guy and he should have picked on some real WW.
                  This is logic is so illogical that there is nothing left to say other than "Whatever the phuck ever".
                  BTW, I don't care for Floyd any more than I care for Pac.

Comment

Steward Has it Right. But....

Manny will have the natural size on his side, but that’s not the only issue. When JMM fought “Money” he had to carry the weight, and he had to carry the fight to Mayweather. Manny's there to hit. He'll be susceptible to the angles Marquez will show him, becasue Marquez will pick the spots. Not having to chase Manny will be a factor, almost as much as the size difference.

Comment

IF I thought for one second Marquez could resist getting into those brutal exchanges with Pac I would give him a chance in this fight. If he was calculating and moved backwards, countered, and used his jab the entire fight and didn't exchange he would definitely have a chance. However he will exchange with Pac and he will most likely pay for it badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X