Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward Breaks Down Pacquiao vs Marquez III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this fight at catch weight?? oh yea i forgot ..duckqiao is fighting it must be a catch weight fight and a fellow top rank signed boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post

Its ok go read the link again

Show me the huge disparity please.
      Thanks
      Your link = "Ring ****zine awarded the belt to Pacquiao but did not believe he won the fight"

Comment

"Ring ****zine awarded the belt to Pacquiao but did not believe he won the fight"

Toyman.....

Got anymore kool links, ya funny kid

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          "Ring ****zine awarded the belt to Pacquiao but did not believe he won the fight"

Toyman.....

Got anymore kool links, ya funny kid

Comment

Your childish insecure re-post is a bottle..... and yet, my re-post is a definitive list of facts regarding that hypejob Pacquiao that simply cannot be refuted.

Sleep well

1.) Manny Pacquiao is a coward for claiming to be an 8-division champion, and yet being too scared to EVER fight an actual JMW opponent.

2.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Mayweather back in December, either that or he is a steroid cheat. He didn't want none of Mayweather or the tests, thats for sure.

3.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Sergio Martinez. If JMM can go up two divisions to WW, then surely Manny can defend his JMW title at 154. What a b1tch Manny.

4.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for demanding a catch-weight for Cotto. There are two reasons to demand a catch-weight, either you are not good enough to compete with that fighter at his natural weight, which is fine..... or you are attempting to drain him to gain an unfair advantage, which is cowardly. Team Pacquiao tried to drain Cotto, because Manny had already fought at 147.

5.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Shane Mosley - TWICE !!

6.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for being such a cherry-picker.....
            * Manny will not fight a skilled boxer
            * Manny will not fight a skilled counter-puncher
            * Manny will not fight anybody who is in their prime
            * Manny will not fight anybody who is on top of their game
            * Manny will not fight anybody who is coming off a win
            * Manny will not fight anybody without a distinct advantage
            * And at JMW, Manny will not fight anybody at all

7.) And Manny "padded" Pacquiao is also a dirty coward for refusing to fight Marquez unless the fight is held at 147.

Manny "padded" Pacquiao is a joke. Top Rank smoke and mirrors.

Team Pacquiao.....
            Still piss-scared of Marquez, since 2004

Comment

Comment

Your childish insecure re-post is a bottle..... and yet, my re-post is a definitive list of facts regarding that hypejob Pacquiao that simply cannot be refuted.

Sleep well

1.) Manny Pacquiao is a coward for claiming to be an 8-division champion, and yet being too scared to EVER fight an actual JMW opponent.

2.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Mayweather back in December, either that or he is a steroid cheat. He didn't want none of Mayweather or the tests, thats for sure.

3.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Sergio Martinez. If JMM can go up two divisions to WW, then surely Manny can defend his JMW title at 154. What a b1tch Manny.

4.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for demanding a catch-weight for Cotto. There are two reasons to demand a catch-weight, either you are not good enough to compete with that fighter at his natural weight, which is fine..... or you are attempting to drain him to gain an unfair advantage, which is cowardly. Team Pacquiao tried to drain Cotto, because Manny had already fought at 147.

5.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for ducking Shane Mosley - TWICE !!

6.) Manny Pacquiao is also a coward for being such a cherry-picker.....
                * Manny will not fight a skilled boxer
                * Manny will not fight a skilled counter-puncher
                * Manny will not fight anybody who is in their prime
                * Manny will not fight anybody who is on top of their game
                * Manny will not fight anybody who is coming off a win
                * Manny will not fight anybody without a distinct advantage
                * And at JMW, Manny will not fight anybody at all

7.) And Manny "padded" Pacquiao is also a dirty coward for refusing to fight Marquez unless the fight is held at 147.

Manny "padded" Pacquiao is a joke. Top Rank smoke and mirrors.

Team Pacquiao.....
                Still piss-scared of Marquez, since 2004

You're absolutely right, pacquiao is p4p #1 and fighter of the decade

Comment

Judge: Duane Ford 115-112
                  Judge: Jerry Roth 112-115
                  Judge: Tom Miller 114-113

Comment

You're absolutely right, pacquiao is p4p #1 and fighter of the decade
                    I know that I am absolutely right, there is no question......

Pacquiao is a hypejob with a manufactured resume', and you are nothing but a pig-ignorant, flag-waving, non-boxing, pac-***g

I am done with you kid, someone else can clean up my leftovers

BTW, you are on ignore.

No, not for blatant dishonesty, like the other 4, but for blatant ******ity.

The fact that you view yourself as a "good poster" is hilarious, because even your mommy knows that you are one dumb kid..... your must give your fellow pac-fans the absolute ****s, you Check_hooks lookin fool

Bye now fool, I dont need to listen to your dribble, and I no longer need to read your "thoughtful" posts that consist of 1 smiley

Comment

Working...
                    X