Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winky Wright wants two tune-ups then Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winky Wright wants two tune-ups then Martinez.

Gabriel_Montoya Gabriel Montoya™
    Winky Wright told he he wants two tune-ups then Martinez. He was an in shape 180 today. #boxing

Lord have mercy..here we go

Comment

He has pulled out of those two tune ups.....wait he wants another two?

Comment

Any idea who those tuneups might be? Also, is he planning on going to 160 or would it be a catchweight deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If Winky right was active, Martinez wouldn't be considered top dawg at 160 so easily. I'm sure of it. He's the one man in recent memory that has the tools to take the crown from Martinez. I would say Taylor too, but he's done. Winky could still do it, if he's been keeping in shape & sparring maybe.
          .................................................. .........................!!

Comment

Good luck Winky.youbum

Comment

Stinky Winky got his pride hurt by Bhop, so now he's got that fire again.

Comment

I'd definitely be rooting for Winky if he actually earned that shot. I was always a fan.

Comment

Funny thing is, it's a very winnable fight for Winky when you think about. His style has never been about athleticism. B hops style requires more athletic gifts to pull off. As long as he has his jab and cut the ring off, Winky can win. He doesn't load up on the right hand so he'll be about to shot it out with decent speed. Martinez would have to keep his guards up or get jabs to death. Winky would be the most complete fighter Martinez has over faced. It would be more competitive than people think.

Comment

How much does Wright have left? In his prime he probably would have caused a lot of problems for Martinez, now I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X