Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winky Wright wants two tune-ups then Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Stinky Winky got his pride hurt by Bhop, so now he's got that fire again.
    He fought Pwill since that fight. Bad choice at the time.

Comment

haha, winky was the man, but he's ancient now. good look on those tune ups though, if he does plan on fighting again.

Comment

Winky-Williams II, make it happen!....

Comment

well, I guess here's martinez's chance to put another name on his resume

Comment

I don't think Winky would win this one. Not at this stage in his career.

Comment

Winky did not look shot to me in the Williams fight, that was just a bad style match up for him, High Gaurd, basicly handcuffed against a guy who throws throws and throws...
              Basicly Williams won the fight and dominated because he made Winky keep them hands up simply by punching.

But if there is anything left in Winks, Sergios style will give Winky more opportunitys to do well.

Comment

Winky vs Taylor winner gets Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  haha, winky was the man, but he's ancient now. good look on those tune ups though, if he does plan on fighting again.
                  He must be just around 40 and hasn't fought for well over 2 years. I'm sure everyone has thought of him as being retired. I did. And he'd reported fit, but still has to take off 20 lbs??
                  A tough job. There's no use fighting him just for money at a catch weight, it won't be much of an attraction. Even with the title at stake it still wouldn't arouse much PAYING interest.

Comment

oh word winky?
                    i want to see this

Comment

Winky: I will fight Martinez for 5m dollars.

Martinez: No

Winky: Martinez is ducking me, the whole world doesn't want to fight me.

Comment

Working...
                      X