Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera is Confident: Pacquiao Will Knock Marquez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless los tres amigos!! and god bless Pac-SMASH - the boxing gods have truly blessed up with such warriors!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
      nah man that's a suckers bet, all my points? what is to stop you from just logging on the site even after you lose? I'm just supposed to believe you right?

I'll take this bet if you ain't asking me to risk all of my points or if you get a moderator in here to get involved in the bet and agree to banish your account if you lose so you don't have to give me the login/pw

let me know, I'll take this bet but I need to know for sure if I win that you really gone from the site because that's the only way for this bet that you came up with to make sense
      u just said u'll bet everything u have that pacman aint knocking marquez out why u backing out now? if your so sure pacman wont KO marquez why not take the bet? what do u have to lose? im a man of my word, if pac cant KO marquez u get my point and i wont post on here anymore. why are u worried if im bull*****ting or not, pac aint gonna KO marquez right?? take the bet, marquez aint getting knocked out why u having second thought??
      Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 10-08-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Barrera's just bitter cuz' Marquez clowned his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Herschlag View Post
          Barrera's just bitter cuz' Marquez clowned his ass.
          well, he should be favoring jmm then coz pac beat his @ss like a ragdoll and he was competitve vs jmm .

Comment

Morales wasn't shot or drained at 130. I think Pacquiao was just younger, put on some weight for the second fight and wore him out. The 2nd fight was competative, people acting like he's shot.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
              I bet ANYONE that Pacquiao wont knock Marquez out, any takers? I'd bet Marco Antonio Barrera everything I own it wont happen, whoever wants to bet just let me know
              My 5M points that Pac will KO JMM this time! The only risks of losing my points i think is, if JMM will show too much respect to Pac this time, and by that he will not engaged much with Pac and would end up likely in UD! Now, PM me if you are intersted!

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                dude you're a ****ing moron. Pac annihilated the same Barrera that barely beat Morales.
                and how did Pac weight drain Morales? they fought in the same weight class in all 3 fights in a span of a year and 7 months!
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh....php?p=8667257

Comment

Barrera vs Rios = accomplice to murder for promoters of same and a new low for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    how did he weight drain him? because morales couldn't make the weight anymore yet pac insisted he makes the weight knowing he couldn't..thats how,all you need to do is look at some of his other fights to realize it isn't impossible coming from pac,..why make cotto fight at 145 when he didn't make clottey do that?
                    Are you out of your mind? Morales was not over-drained when he lost to Pac! Morales won against pac on Mar 19, 2005, he weighed 130lbs then.. And yes, he lost to Zahir in his next fight on Sep 10, 2005 when he went up to 134lbs for LW! Meaning, LW was not his weight class then, except if you argue that Rahim was better than Morales, that I disagree! Morales next fight was Pac-Morales 2, he returned to SFW on Jan 21, 2006 but he lost.. Then again, his next fight was Pac-Morales 3 weighing 129lbs, and still he lost to pac! Now, if Morales weight was no longer in SFW, why did he lost to Rahim in his LW debut? and in his 3rd fight with Pac, why he needs to lost another pound??? Got my point, huh???

In Cotto, Pac was just a new comer to WW from LW, although he fought ODLH first in WW and won, but in my opinion, still he was not certified as WW that time.. and he was fighting Cotto, a hardened WW! And what is a pound for Cotto when his ideal fighting weight in WW was 146lbs??!!! It doesn't mean a thing as factor why he lost to Pac! Pac then was tested and certified WW when he fought Clottey.. although i believed that Pac is still a small WW or just a JWW because he could not rehydrate to 147lbs limit, even during fight night!

Comment

Barrera said more during our interview but his English was a little choppy and I couldn't translate everything he said properly and didn't want to put it down without being 100% sure of what he said...

But I was surprised by how much respect he showed Morales and how much lack of respect he seemed to have for Marquez...

Comment

Working...
                      X