No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera is Confident: Pacquiao Will Knock Marquez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Barrera has spoken. Floyd wants credit for beating a bloated JMM who isnt even as good as Morales.

Shows how great Pac is. Pac truly is great. He is the word personified.
    What the hell has Floyd got to do with this article? Get his nuts out of your mouth.

Comment

Just watched Pac-Marquez 1 and 2... Judges did a good job scoring those fights...

I find it odd that Harold Lederman scored the 1st round in fight one definitively 10-6 Pacquiao but when Floyd knocked Corrales down 3 times in the 7th round of their fight, he only scored it 10-7... Nonetheless, I think Pac did just enough to win Part 1 given the three knock down first round...

I think Marquez won the second fight... I think Jerry Roth scored the fight correctly 115-113 JMM... Also Marquez was brilliant in Rd. 8 of fight 2...

I don't know what's going to happen in this fight but I hope it's a good one!!

Comment

If Marquez can still move, no way Pacquiao KOs him.

Comment

I didn't know Marquez was 39.

Comment

way to go Berrera for such a "bold" prediction (lol) -- predicting that Manny will stop JMM this time is like predicting that it will be colder on Februray 1 than it was on July 1....

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              This seem like a good way for me to go out.. Getting tired of this site and all the lame excuses and defending their fighters *******s included. I'll bet u all my points even tho I don't have ***** and my account against all ur points. U aint getting my actual acct since I have personal stuff like my email and such but I won't log on anymore or post on here. I'll just troll the site from time to time for updates lol.. This is if PAC doesn't KO Marquez. Deal?
              nah man that's a suckers bet, all my points? what is to stop you from just logging on the site even after you lose? I'm just supposed to believe you right?

I'll take this bet if you ain't asking me to risk all of my points or if you get a moderator in here to get involved in the bet and agree to banish your account if you lose so you don't have to give me the login/pw

let me know, I'll take this bet but I need to know for sure if I win that you really gone from the site because that's the only way for this bet that you came up with to make sense

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                Barrera beat prime Morales while Pacquiao lost to a shot one, not to mention he drained him in order to beat him. Marquez was ducked by those 2 for years and now that hes recognized they want a piece of him. Marquez has nothing to gain beating these hasbeens. Much respect to them tho all three great fighters.
                dude you're a ****ing moron. Pac annihilated the same Barrera that barely beat Morales.
                and how did Pac weight drain Morales? they fought in the same weight class in all 3 fights in a span of a year and 7 months!

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr.
                  So profound....yet so ****sexual.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    I didn't know Marquez was 39.
                    i think he's 38,but when you are in your thirties,32/38 is a big difference in this sport,and marquez has won his last fights but has gotten hit a lot than when he used to fight at 130,126 obviously,and the weight combined with his age is a huge advantage for pac,shouldn't surprised us because pac always has an advantage over his opponents whether it's age,weight or picking them at the right moment

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
                      dude you're a ****ing moron. Pac annihilated the same Barrera that barely beat Morales.
                      and how did Pac weight drain Morales? they fought in the same weight class in all 3 fights in a span of a year and 7 months!
                      how did he weight drain him? because morales couldn't make the weight anymore yet pac insisted he makes the weight knowing he couldn't..thats how,all you need to do is look at some of his other fights to realize it isn't impossible coming from pac,..why make cotto fight at 145 when he didn't make clottey do that?

Comment

Working...
                      X