No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera is Confident: Pacquiao Will Knock Marquez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
    My 5M points that Pac will KO JMM this time! The only risks of losing my points i think is, if JMM will show too much respect to Pac this time, and by that he will not engaged much with Pac and would end up likely in UD! Now, PM me if you are intersted!
    It's a bet, sig it

Comment

Indolifer you ain't offering me nothing good now that I think about it, you can just break your word or even make another account yo I'm not stupid, I'll bet you and match all of your points that Marquez goes the distance, whatever amount of points you have on fight night I'll match it (unless by then you surpass me in points in which I'd give you all of my points), keep it fair, keep it straight forward, no offense but I have no interest in your account anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
        Indolifer you ain't offering me nothing good now that I think about it, you can just break your word or even make another account yo I'm not stupid, I'll bet you and match all of your points that Marquez goes the distance, whatever amount of points you have on fight night I'll match it (unless by then you surpass me in points in which I'd give you all of my points), keep it fair, keep it straight forward, no offense but I have no interest in your account anyway..
        i aint offer u anything good? but u have nothing to lose. ur first post u were so sure manny wont KO marquez so what do u hav to lose?? just admit it u have doubt. thats why u took the bet with the other poster so just in case if manny do KO marquez u will still be left with something. how can u say my offer is not good enough? LOL!! take the bet if your so sure. u said u'll bet everything thats why i called u out on it haha.

Comment

Barrera is praying for vengeance.

Comment

marco fought both boxers, i guess he knows better than anyone of us...

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              i aint offer u anything good? but u have nothing to lose. ur first post u were so sure manny wont KO marquez so what do u hav to lose?? just admit it u have doubt. thats why u took the bet with the other poster so just in case if manny do KO marquez u will still be left with something. how can u say my offer is not good enough? LOL!! take the bet if your so sure. u said u'll bet everything thats why i called u out on it haha.
              yea but you have to actually offer me something worth what you're asking you can't just be like "bet me that" and you ain't putting up ****, what I need your account for? I'd bet 100 Mill against 100 Mill, all my points against someone who could match it but you CAN'T, get it? you have to have something to offer if you're going to make a bet

either bet what you have or end this little back and forth right here right now

Comment

I bet ANYONE that Pacquiao wont knock Marquez out, any takers? I'd bet Marco Antonio Barrera everything I own it wont happen, whoever wants to bet just let me know
                All your points on fight night Pac wins by KO, referee/corner/ring doctor stoppages, and quitting ala De La Hoya.

Let me know.

Comment

yea but you have to actually offer me something worth what you're asking you can't just be like "bet me that" and you ain't putting up ****, what I need your account for? I'd bet 100 Mill against 100 Mill, all my points against someone who could match it but you CAN'T, get it? you have to have something to offer if you're going to make a bet

either bet what you have or end this little back and forth right here right now
                  but its not like ur gonna lose anyways is what im saying. ur so sure manny wont ko marquez so u have nothing to lose but gain from me. if it was the other way around i would of done it because i believe manny will ko marquez. but its cool, im done in here.

Comment

think of it like your fronting what u got.. like going to a car auction and the car being auction is for $20,000 but show up and put 2 million on it just cause u can and u know ur gonna get ur 2 million back because nobody will go over it. thats how i see it with a lil help of some kush haha.. so what do u say? u in or not big shot caller " i'll bet everything i got"!! LOL.. just messing with u i still want to keep my account......

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                      All your points on fight night Pac wins by KO, referee/corner/ring doctor stoppages, and quitting ala De La Hoya.

Let me know.
                      deal, you should be a good sport though and give me odds man you're loaded with points and I'm picking a heavy under dog. I'm sure on my guy but honestly you should give me odds being that you have so many billions and I only have 100 million and am risking it all and you're risking barely nothing, make it worth my while

1 thing I will say is I have to honor my other bets, I still have to pay the other two people who bet me so therefore if I lose I can give you all of my points MINUS what I owe them, it's only right because as of this moment I already confirmed 2 bets prior to accepting your bet right now

let me know

Comment

Working...
                      X