No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera is Confident: Pacquiao Will Knock Marquez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BABYBOXER View Post
    marco fought both boxers, i guess he knows better than anyone of us...
    .....Barrera said Pacquiao would KO Morales in their first fight ..
    he probably knew best he had fought both boxers...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Barrera has spoken. Floyd wants credit for beating a bloated JMM who isnt even as good as Morales.

Shows how great Pac is. Pac truly is great. He is the word personified.
      Wow, how do those nutz taste????

Comment

The haters will call Barrera a ******* now haha ****ing HATERS.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
          I bet ANYONE that Pacquiao wont knock Marquez out, any takers? I'd bet Marco Antonio Barrera everything I own it wont happen, whoever wants to bet just let me know

I will take the bet... all your points. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Shocking a welterweight ko artist to beat a lightweight technician.
            So, let me get this straight,

a guy who won a fight due to the ref stopping the bout (Cotto), and won another because his opponent retired on his stool (DLH),

is a knock out artist because he got unanimous decisions over Clottey, Margarito and Mosley?

Comment

Barrera has spoken. Floyd wants credit for beating a bloated JMM who isnt even as good as Morales.

Jmm whooped duckqiao twice before ..that being said...

floyd fought jmm after a two year lay off and toyed with him....

now floyd layed down the blue print on how to beat jmm...now duckqiao is gonna fight him(at catch weight) because he mad he lost to him twice before...

so basically jmm is the 4th leftover duckqiao is gonna be fighting ...pac fans should thank floyd

Comment

Barrera is right but *******s don't understand what barrera is trying to say...the catch weight is the only way duckqiao fights now days..top rank bums who come from a loss at catch weight are his favorite lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Barrera is right but *******s don't understand what barrera is trying to say...the catch weight is the only way duckqiao fights now days..top rank bums who come from a loss at catch weight are his favorite lol
                  how many of floyd's last 5 fights again were outside the GBP stable?

Comment

I don't get it. Pac is fighting an older version who Pac is also making move up two divisions to welterweight too. Just as Mayweather did. So, if Pac can knock Marquez out, what's the difference between him fighting a bloated Marquez and Pac fighting a even older, past his prime version of a bloated Marquez?

Man, talk about hypocrisy. I don't even like Mayweather but the way some people talk around here is just so deluded and laughable.

The only fights between these two that matter are their first two. This fight is just pointless and will only show how far gone Marquez is, not how prime Pac still is because we know he's still in his prime. Marquez is well and truly gone from his.

It's a bit sad that you can't see this.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                      All your points on fight night Pac wins by KO, referee/corner/ring doctor stoppages, and quitting ala De La Hoya.

Let me know.
                      It's a bet, you're the first one who made me a legitimate offer so lets do this. I wanted odds that's why it took me so long to come back and accept this. I wanted to cash in being that I'm picking an underdog situation since no one expects Marquez to survive, no one gave them to me so if I'm gonna take a 1:1 bet on this might as well be against the first person to make a real offer, at least in the interest of fairness

Comment

Working...
                      X