Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: No One Wants To Fight Me, I'm Going To 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im convinced this clown just says the dumbest things on purpose to make people laugh at the fool. He sees how mayweather is the bad guy and people pay to see him lose, I think he is trying to take the same approach. What a fcking lame this guy is, Maidana fcking clowned this guy and he still is scared to see him again. You won't catch a mere fighting in a fight he is even money for any time soon, he is a con artist and fools eat it up like the clown talking about he is trying to clean out the division by fighting Peterson in his home town. Reason is, secretly Con is not a draw here and is just another fool who can't sell out in the States. Why can't he fight Matthyse, Maidana, Bradley, Soto or anybody. Peterson then a bum at 147, fcking joke.

Comment

he should get fed to ortiz

Comment

NtThis guy got a glass jaw and bad eyes every1 wants to beat ure ass

Comment

How can Amir Khan offer Morales' the "biggest payday of his career" when he made 975,000 dollars to face Maidana. Morales has gotten paid over 2 million more than a few times especially against big names. I am just wondering if he pulled the money out of his ass or what.

Comment

Just thinking, if Khan says he can't get a legit fighter in the 140lb division to fight him, is this problem is because of him, or a failure on the part of his promoter to get him those fights?

Comment

Originally posted by georgeshills View Post
              just thinking, if khan says he can't get a legit fighter in the 140lb division to fight him, is this problem is because of him, or a failure on the part of his promoter to get him those fights?
              + 92301938102398102391

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                How can Amir Khan offer Morales' the "biggest payday of his career" when he made 975,000 dollars to face Maidana. Morales has gotten paid over 2 million more than a few times especially against big names. I am just wondering if he pulled the money out of his ass or what.
                Or maybe ur pulling numbers out of your ass. Khan got $1.5Million plus UK PPV money, and I think he's made roughly that for the last 3 of his 4 fights.

Two fights i'd like to see for Khan is Bradley or Maidana rematch. And Bradley has to be done now, so we can settle the winner at 140. The Maidana rematch I would rather see at 147, I dont know if Maidana has plans to move up anytime but if he does I think that would be a better fight imo.

When Khan moves up to 147, I hope he calls out Berto. I think that would be a good fight, and it would be for a belt too since it seems obvious Khan is in the belt collecting business. Plus it should put him in a position to get fights with other top 5 welterweights.

Comment

Does Prescott wanna fight Khan?

Comment

ark at this ****, hes carrying on like hes some kind of...fvuk knows what? and already lookin past peterson whilst contradincting himself by saying hes not lookin past pete.....oh please.
                    with only 20 odd fights and a ko loss within 54 seconds on his debut ppv event! i think people would be worried about getting their monies worth.
                    however, his confidence has grown publically, why? because "he" offers **** money end of.
                    why am i not hearing "king" **** say..."we are accepting bradleys offer"??
                    why are we not hearing "king **** say" we are accepting kell brook,kev mitchell,alexander,katsidis,marquez offers?
                    erik morales is finished and to even mention (just him) is just showing us all that a fighter on his way out wouldnt even accept pennies for a fight.
                    he is a wanker and if he were to climb the tree(excuse the pun) and be a respected fighter he would first have to stop talking like a complete ****.
                    has anybody noticed that none of this has been backed up publically by roach,ariza,daddy or anybody else? why? you may ask?
                    the answer is short and sweet..................the very possible public shaming of another 54 seconds at £14.99 a head.
                    i rest my case and now i shall head off to the waste convenience and have a large poo.

Comment

Khan's been fighting top 10 140 pounders since Kotilnek.

Comment

Working...
                      X