Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: No One Wants To Fight Me, I'm Going To 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd would end Khans career at 147

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
      Bradleys resume pisses all over Khans
      That is simply untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        ark at this ****, hes carrying on like hes some kind of...fvuk knows what? and already lookin past peterson whilst contradincting himself by saying hes not lookin past pete.....oh please.
        with only 20 odd fights and a ko loss within 54 seconds on his debut ppv event! i think people would be worried about getting their monies worth.
        however, his confidence has grown publically, why? because "he" offers **** money end of.
        why am i not hearing "king" **** say..."we are accepting bradleys offer"??
        why are we not hearing "king **** say" we are accepting kell brook,kev mitchell,alexander,katsidis,marquez offers?
        erik morales is finished and to even mention (just him) is just showing us all that a fighter on his way out wouldnt even accept pennies for a fight.
        he is a wanker and if he were to climb the tree(excuse the pun) and be a respected fighter he would first have to stop talking like a complete ****.
        has anybody noticed that none of this has been backed up publically by roach,ariza,daddy or anybody else? why? you may ask?
        the answer is short and sweet..................the very possible public shaming of another 54 seconds at £14.99 a head.
        i rest my case and now i shall head off to the waste convenience and have a large poo.
        Ha ha ha ha Khan would destroy them.

Comment

Working...
        X