Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: No One Wants To Fight Me, I'm Going To 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Khan needs to STFU.
    Maidana's down to fight him, Prescott was down... but look at that, he lost. He could fight McCloskey and say he could have beaten Prescott now.
    Bradley isn't ducking you... go ahead, offer him again now that he signed with top Rank.... ohh yea... because now you know he'll take you up on it.
    Amir Khan 2009-today record at 140lbs:

beat Kotelnik, KO Salita, TKO Malignaggi, beat Maidana, beat McCloskey, beat Judah and is now lining up Lamont Peterson.

Bradley record over same period:
    beat Peterson, beat Abregu (@147), beat Alexander and is now lining up a 40 year old Grandpa, Joel Casamayor

Khan is the warrior and is fighting liek the TOP DOG in the weight division whilst Bradley mooches around like a duck quacking after Grandpa Joel before Big Bad Manny feasts on his Tasty Oreo-Cookie A55

Comment

Khan likes my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by TboneNYC09 View Post
        Khan likes my avatar.
        Its certainly one of his main motivations.

Comment

Khan and Bradley are in the same position. Khan is angleing a fight with Floyd next year and The Desert Duck is angleing a fight with Pacquiao next year. The difference is Khan is consistenly fighting top ten competition and Bradley is fighting a 40 year old.

Khan wants to fight Bradley even though a loss could cost him the Mayweather fight. He's obviously confident he can beat him.

Bradley doesn't wanna risk his payday with Pacquiao cause he obviously isn't confident he can beat Khan or else he would have fought him, wouldn't he?

Comment

what he means is no one who is easy to beat wants to fight me,see how he aint waiting till after Bradleys fight to move up coz he dont realy want to fight him, Maidana wants a fight, Prescott, Mckloskey have alll said they want to fight him not to mention all the others who have said they will fight him but they dont meet the criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
              Khan and Bradley are in the same position. Khan is angleing a fight with Floyd next year and The Desert Duck is angleing a fight with Pacquiao next year. The difference is Khan is consistenly fighting top ten competition and Bradley is fighting a 40 year old.

Khan wants to fight Bradley even though a loss could cost him the Mayweather fight. He's obviously confident he can beat him.

Bradley doesn't wanna risk his payday with Pacquiao cause he obviously isn't confident he can beat Khan or else he would have fought him, wouldn't he?
              Bradleys resume pisses all over Khans

Comment

I'm not high on khan but I don't hate the man for his fight choices. He does chase big fights. He's soft but far from a puss.

Wonder if khan chases mayweather with an ortiz matchup? My guess is he fights some over inflated euro. As long as it's top 10 and not a rematch with malignaggi............ i'm ok with it.

Comment

Marcos Maidana and Bredis Prescott... Those are two guys who will fight him and the fans will pay more to see those fights based on history vs. a Peterson fight. The ref carried Kahn the last four rounds against Maidana and Prescott slaughtered him. His team is protecting him and that glass jaw. Maybe the ref in a Maidana rematch won't allow him to turn his head 5 times to avoid punishment without deducting points or ruling Knock Downs. Turning your head to avoid punches is the same as taking a knee. Kahn is a Buster and will be exposed against any puncher with a solid chin... What kind of man doesn't want to avenge a 57 second Knock Out????? Even Andy Lee avenged his loss last weekend and it wasn't a 57 second KO....

Comment

This site has to be from the UK, I don't understand all these Khan reports which are meaningless.

Khan is a prima donna and there are plenty of ppl that would fight him at 140. At 147 who he wants to fight? Floyd, Pac? If he can't get those fights who is he going to fight? Kell?

Khan is so dumb that he can't help himself to shut up, all the dumb statements that he has done over time you would figure that he would had got it by now

Comment

lol..Maidiana and Prescott are practically stalking you son

Comment

Working...
                      X