No announcement yet.

Larry's take on the Martinez-Barker fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry's take on the Martinez-Barker fight

Looked alot like Manny- Clottey..Martinez took time to try to get thru Barkers shell defense which isnt easy cause you have to wait till they throw to land a clean punch most of the time,Barker was a decent boxer and surprised me.But Martinez broke him down,busted him up and stopped a undefeated fighter,he did what he had to do was a pretty entertaining fight and i enjoyed it

i was picturing the same exact thing. i feel asleep

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2011 View Post
      larry's take on the martinez-barker fight
      i told you so.

Comment

Sergio caught him when Barker did open up.

I think he just took him too lightly coming into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          i told you so.
          Bum-on-bum violence is one of America's biggest problems.

It needs to stop.

Comment

Barker took a dive my opinion. First time in 25yrs of watching the sport that i've ever seen a fighter get KO'd from a punch on the glove!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Barker took a dive my opinion. First time in 25yrs of watching the sport that i've ever seen a fighter get KO'd from a punch on the glove!
              25yrs......
              The accumulation is what caused the KO.

Comment

clottey>>>>>>barker

the pac vs clottey fight was not comeptitive...

sergio vs barker was competitve...even barker busted up sergo's nose...

what does this mean?.....sergio does not deserve his overratedness.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  clottey>>>>>>barker

the pac vs clottey fight was not comeptitive...

sergio vs barker was competitve...even barker busted up sergo's nose...

what does this mean?.....sergio does not deserve his overratedness.....

manny after the clottey fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post

Haha oh please! He was hurt a fair few times in the later rounds, he was tired & took a big hook followed by another behind the ear which clearly threw off his equilibrium. Did you not see the pain in his face?
                    Be a man & praise the guy for putting up a great losing effort man because I bet you was one that said Sergio knocks Barker out in the first few rounds & didn't expect Barker to have anywhere near as much success.

Comment

Working...
                    X