No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JuanMa-Oliver Early Results From Bayamon, PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
    Apparently. And interestingly enough, I thought the same thing. They might just be happy they're going along for the ride.

Juanma needs to improve himself.

What I saw was Juanma with sloppy accuracy, zero defense, no combinations...his power is his equalizer. But then again, no...that doesn't make up for his flaws. The fact that he called out Salido...after THAT...ugh, no. Juanma...what are you doing?

I mean, he got the early TKO. He just didn't look good while doing it.
    Just watched the fight and I must say Juanma looks awful. He is VERY SLOW and is wide open for counters. At this point its clear he is regressing as a fighter and must get a new corner ASAP. He cant beat any top fighters at this point. He needs to improve in MANY AREAS.

Comment

i know this is old, but Juanma has no chance to beat Salido if he fights like this... he was sloppy and was throwing wide punches. Seems like he has forgotten that he used to work behind a stiff jab and tight defense. He is now relying on his power... If his focus doesnt change, he will lose every big fight... He also took a severe beating against Salido. I hope he's not damaged goods.

Comment

Working...
      X